Need some pool info. from Chicago area AZB'ers

Getnbzy

Take 2 they're small
Silver Member
Hello,

Staying in Bolingbrook for a few days and will have some time tomorrow for pool. Any good spots in the area you would suggest? As my transportation is a 24 Ft. box truck the closer to Bolingbrook the better. Thanks.

tommyceilings

The Netherland Nihilator
Silver Member
There's no other choice. Go to Red shoes. Get a burger from the back, grab it and go to the front and watch the far right table.

You'll see some good talents there, and there is a game for you if you choose to gamble.

The parking lot is small, but you can park your truck in the grocery store parking lot which is very close.

Anytime I'm within 40 miles of the place, I go, and by my math, you're 23.3 miles one way.

Hello,

Staying in Bolingbrook for a few days and will have some time tomorrow for pool. Any good spots in the area you would suggest? As my transportation is a 24 Ft. box truck the closer to Bolingbrook the better. Thanks.

dogginda9

I need a vacation.
Silver Member
You're only 15 minutes from Q Billiards off Cass ave. in Darien. That or 63rd St. Billiards are the closest pool rooms. A few decent bars in the area as well. PM me your number and I'll give you more info if you would like. :smile:

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
There is a grand total of 1 bar box and 1 worn out Gold Crown in Bolingbrook, and they're not even at the same location.

Red Shoes is a good choice, just don't go during (traffic) rush hour with a truck.
From what I understand there is also a good place to shoot in Joliet and in Naperville, which is a tidbit closer. Get your kicks on route 66.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As stated by others already, if you are near Chicago and want to play on 9 ft tables that are in damn good shape RED SHOES is about the only name you need to know. Great place, great food, great management. Daily special pool all day till 7 pm for $10.00 7 days a week if my memory serves me correctly. They can be reached here on AZ at http://forums.azbilliards.com/member.php?u=72298