Needed new cue - necesseraly !

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Story Part 2/3 - needed new cue, necesseraly !

!!!!! STORY PART 2 of 3 !!!!!

Yeap,
after you all read that i put my Custom Made cues from Mike to rest, i needed a new cue, correct :confused:

And where can you find a new cue better then at AZ. All crazy billiard freaks like myself and some good friends, too.
So i decided to search for my new playing cue and after some time in front of my computer :rolleyes: - i forgot how my wife looked :grin: - i found it.

Again it´s a custom made one of a kind piece and i love it - wow. Thanks to Craig (cb1000) who had the idea for that cue, and thx for selling it to me.
Let me know your thoughts and opinions, please. And yes, i know the pics are not perfect and will not do the cue justice - that´s a new sentence :rolleyes:

Erich

pfdfoream.jpg

pfdforearmcloseup.jpg

pfdbutt.jpg

pfdbuttcloseup.jpg

pfdringscloseup.jpg

pfdcomplete.jpg

Last edited:

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Your new cue

Simply stunning! I'll say "MONSTER" Congrats and play well.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That's my favorite PFD cue ever... I had a chance to hit some balls wuth that cue and it plays just as good as it looks! Congrats Erich.

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
Anytime my friend. I sometime wake up and night for selling that cue!

Craig

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I LOVE THAT MULTIQUOTE THING
Needed half a year to get it, but it´s great :grin:

That's my favorite PFD cue ever... I had a chance to hit some balls wuth that cue and it plays just as good as it looks! Congrats Erich.

Thx Jamie, and now you understand my interest in the RC3, i am a big Ebony, Ivory and Silver suck...
And you are right it plays awesome. Normaly the low deflections shafts play real stiff,
but with the Ivory Joint, the whole pfd butt and the Kamuis - wow. :thumbup:

Anytime my friend. I sometime wake up and night for selling that cue!

Craig

And another one looks in my direction, too :grin: Ebony, Ivory, Silver like i said before.

Awesome looking cue.

Thx for your thoughts and your compliments. Great that you read all 3 parts and liked my story - it´s realy the truth :eek:

gorgeous cue sir. :)

Thx, and maybe i will get on of yours in the future, too :grin:

:eek: That sure is a beauty!! Thanks for sharing.

That´s the reason why i had to put it aside - to much beauty to play with it each day, you know. :rolleyes:

Erich, that is a beauty....is that your new player..

Thx tikkler, but nothing against some of your "monsters" :thumbup:,
and yes for three months i played with it - you can read the story here.
But i think you will like my new easier playing cue, too. :grin: