New Color of Money Tattoo!

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
While among pool players and tattoo people, this is a great tattoo and very well done.

Among the rest of the world... they are going to think it's a Stan Lee tribute ;)

dbgordie

Thread Killer!!
Silver Member
Hey guys! Been a superlong time since I'ved posted here but figured I'd share the new tattoo!

Just recently went and got my Color of Money tattoo done! Wanted something that everybody could appreciate rather than just pool players.... Tried staying away all the cliche pool tats you see out there.

The artist is on Instagram under @savageson from Las Vegas in case anybody wanted to get something done by him when ya'll are at National Championships for APA, BCA or what not.

Let me know what ya'll think!

54516201_10211570162129681_3818347825905795072_n.jpg

54436423_10211570163009703_1405971674788003840_n.jpg

You should have VINCE tattooed on your chest! Just like your shirt! :thumbup:

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Annnd I'm totally okay with that.
I would be too :) Stan Lee was a great man.

The dot shading was a brilliant choice from your artist. Really preserves the detail in the rest of the image where normal shading would drown it out.

As far as pool tattoos go, this is probably the best I have seen. Clever and tasteful. For me, I got 2 pieces of chalk tucked in a short sleeve full of other things.

AlBaker13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would be too :) Stan Lee was a great man.

The dot shading was a brilliant choice from your artist. Really preserves the detail in the rest of the image where normal shading would drown it out.

As far as pool tattoos go, this is probably the best I have seen. Clever and tasteful. For me, I got 2 pieces of chalk tucked in a short sleeve full of other things.

Thanks boss! The guy is a master at what he does, i have a full sleeve done by him as well on my other arm. He truly knows what he's doing. And a good guy to boot.

Ralph Kramden

BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON!
Silver Member
Thanks boss! The guy is a master at what he does, i have a full sleeve done by him as well on my other arm. He truly knows what he's doing. And a good guy to boot.

Nice... Who's the guy with the glasses?

Just had to say it.. :smilewinkgrin:

gogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice... Who's the guy with the glasses?

Just had to say it.. :smilewinkgrin:

I gave a nice”Hustler” poster to my local watering hole. You’ve seen the classic shots,Jackie Gleason as Fats, Paul Newman as Eddie.....
Really brought home how fleeting is fame when the sweet young twenty-something barmaid had NO clue who Paul Newman was.
Never saw anything with him in it....
Didn’t even realize he was in a movie scene in the poster.

Just knocked me down

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
While I have some forty year old ink on my arms due to some ancient indiscretions, you couldn't pay me to get a tattoo of a Hollywood actor anywhere on my body, no matter how much I liked the movie.

AlBaker13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
While I have some forty year old ink on my arms due to some ancient indiscretions, you couldn't pay me to get a tattoo of a Hollywood actor anywhere on my body, no matter how much I liked the movie.

I'm sure there are a lot of other things you would not get a tattoo of either. Personal preference.

AlBaker13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I gave a nice”Hustler” poster to my local watering hole. You’ve seen the classic shots,Jackie Gleason as Fats, Paul Newman as Eddie.....
Really brought home how fleeting is fame when the sweet young twenty-something barmaid had NO clue who Paul Newman was.
Never saw anything with him in it....
Didn’t even realize he was in a movie scene in the poster.

Just knocked me down

Yea I'm one hundred percent expecting a lot of "who's that?" Coming my way.