New Color of Money Tattoo!

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Nice tat … just an alternative view of things.
48373247_1254106164756692_4214208716695666688_n.png

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
While I have some forty year old ink on my arms due to some ancient indiscretions, you couldn't pay me to get a tattoo of a Hollywood actor anywhere on my body, no matter how much I liked the movie.

I was going to put Lady Gaga climbing up my leg. But then I’d have to put Brad Cooper on there, too, staring longingly at her eyes and lips. What to do what to do?

Freddie <~~~ IMO, of course

LC3

Playing the table
Silver Member
The tattoo artist did a good job with Fast Eddie's likeness.

If I were still open to getting a tattoo and wanted one with a TCOM theme, I think I'd get the 8-ball with Eddie's reflection as he decides to forfeit. I'd need a top-tier tattoo artist for it, because I'd be super picky about the reflection being just right. I'd also want the reflection to have enough subtle color to keep the tattoo from being a jet-black circle. I'd probably want the edge of the ball to fade, rather than being sharply defined, so it wouldn't ever look out-of-round.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member

If I were still open to getting a tattoo and wanted one with a TCOM theme, I think I'd get the 8-ball with Eddie's reflection as he decides to forfeit. I'd need a top-tier tattoo artist for it, because I'd be super picky about the reflection being just right. I'd also want the reflection to have enough subtle color to keep the tattoo from being a jet-black circle. I'd probably want the edge of the ball to fade, rather than being sharply defined, so it wouldn't ever look out-of-round.

That would be a cool design.

There are a handful of top tier artists that could pull that off. Most have very long wait lists and clients will travel to meet for an appointment.

Research is a must on something so personal and so permanent. Some of these artists demand creativity and may stray from your design.

OP,
Post up a photo of your sleeve.
Thanks.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It was the 2 ball. :duck:

LC3

Playing the table
Silver Member
It was the 2 ball. :duck:
Oh, man! Imagine getting on a waiting list, flying to the appointment, going back and forth on the design until the artist and I are both happy with it, paying all that money for permanent ink, then posting it here only to get, "uh, dude, it was actually the 2 ball." :thud:

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh, man! Imagine getting on a waiting list, flying to the appointment, going back and forth on the design until the artist and I are both happy with it, paying all that money for permanent ink, then posting it here only to get, "uh, dude, it was actually the 2 ball." :thud:

1af086b07cc4c445294a89cdfe227ec4--no-regrets-tattoo-tattoo-regret.jpg

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Golf was my obsession last time I decided I needed a tattoo
fef8a553360f4b0392f16a4189fa24bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
5b8872358e839fe969368241c79a02dc.jpg

Last edited:

tatcat2000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A different choice

Nice work!!

My TCOM choice was a frame from the montage - the HSV clip of the shot of chalk exploding off the tip. It's the centerpiece on my back, about 6 x 12, three sessions worth. Still looking not to bad after 14 years...

Attachments

• AZB tat pic 1.jpg
    AZB tat pic 1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited: