New cue I just acquired...

L.C.Hui

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So next Tuesday 29th I turn 26 yrs old coincidentally I just received this cue today :D. So I like to treat this as an early birthday gift for me lol. I'm one of the lucky one who gets to own one of his last sneakies.

I don't think I need to say who the maker is. I think most should know. He likes to make ugly looking cues. Here are some pictures. Enjoy them :D

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

Close up of the ringwork
IMG_1194.jpg

Joint
IMG_1197.jpg

Pin
IMG_1198.jpg

Ferrule
IMG_1200.jpg

Last edited:

L.C.Hui

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some pictures of the little collection :thumbup:

IMG_1210.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

Thanks for looking :thumbup:
Hope you guys enjoy it.

icem3n

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am happy that you are enjoying your Joey cue. I will see you in two plus weeks time to test it out.

L.C.Hui

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am happy that you are enjoying your Joey cue. I will see you in two plus weeks time to test it out.

Great! See you in about 2 weeks. Really enjoying the cue. I just need to get used to wrapless :D

I'm more impressed by the photography than the cues...the best I've seen on this site!

Thanks! I took the pics with an iPhone 4g. The Close ups, I used a macro lens specially made for iPhone 4g. And of course the pics were taken outside under natural light :thumbup:
Hey man, that's one 'ugly" collection! Nice!

Thanks you!
Which do you think is the ugliest?

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Happy Bday LC.
I'm glad the cue got there fast.
That is some awesome pics.
We'll make you 2 more ugly cues.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
It's next Tuesday but thanks!! I really like the new sneaky!!:thumbup:

Thanks Joey!
Make sure they're really ugly that people from a mile recognize them :thumbup:

They'll be ugly. Joey and Zylr level ugliness with ugly sound when you hit the ball.
The shafts will be ugly too. They might look like an old lumpia wrap, not siopao white.

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
For Crying Out Loud! You take better pictures with a dang phone than I can with a digital camera!!! :mad:

Nice cues... ;)

Jason

L.C.Hui

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They'll be ugly. Joey and Zylr level ugliness with ugly sound when you hit the ball.
The shafts will be ugly too. They might look like an old lumpia wrap, not siopao white.

For Crying Out Loud! You take better pictures with a dang phone than I can with a digital camera!!! :mad:

Nice cues... ;)

Jason

Thanks Jason. Wish I could afford a better phone. That damn 4g is starting to lag like crazy!

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That Joey cue is a very serious player. He sure does know how to make a pretty cue.

The finish looks great.

Thanks for sharing,
Chris

HBD!

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Sneaky-not so!

Very sweet collection you have now! Nice Happy Birthday to you.
Thank you for sharing.

L.C.Hui

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That Joey cue is a very serious player. He sure does know how to make a pretty cue.

The finish looks great.

Thanks for sharing,
Chris

HBD!

Thank you Chris!
The cue is indeed a serious player. Played with it last night and all I can say its a damn solid cue. It's definitely a beast on the tables!

Photos definitely came out fantastic...and so did your newest acquisition!

Nice collection!

Thanks you pauly!