New cue...

Paxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A new player by Heino Klosek is in progress.
Royal white ebony, Buckorn for joint and butt. The ringwork with brass is cut next.

rw01.jpg

rw02.jpg

rw03.jpg

rw04.jpg

rw05.jpg

rw06.jpg

Best,

Andreas

pigsRflying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice looking so far. Rings are killer. Are they gold or brass? What kind of joint is he building? Looks different. Look forward to see more pics. Thanks for sharing.

Paxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A new player by Heino Klosek is in progress.
Royal white ebony, Buckorn for joint and butt. The ringwork with brass is cut next.

Look above. I like the differents in buckhorn, it's a little bit earthy :wink:
Sadly brass. I have order 2 Ron Thomas cases and no more money for gold.

Best Andreas

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Nice piece of black & white ebony (I'm assuming). I have a cue being built right now with the same type of wood...I love the looks of this wood! I've got my fingers crossed that mine looks as good as this piece!

Jason

pigsRflying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK, helps to read more closely. By joint construction, I meant the pin and face. Looks like it is going to be flat faced with the shaft face against that brass ring.

Paxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK, helps to read more closely. By joint construction, I meant the pin and face. Looks like it is going to be flat faced with the shaft face against that brass ring.

OK,

yes the shaft face is pure buckhorn, no rings etc. We have some tests with different rings in the shaft but nothing but the pure buckhorn match for me.

Best,

Andreas

PS: Hope that i understand you right.

Paxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice piece of black & white ebony (I'm assuming). I have a cue being built right now with the same type of wood...I love the looks of this wood! I've got my fingers crossed that mine looks as good as this piece!

Jason

Sure,

every piece has his own character, more or less white, more or less black.
I have bought 2 pieces of royal black ebony and told the cue manufactor that he use the best of 2 worlds for butt and forearm:

BW01.jpg

BW02.jpg

BW03.jpg

BW04.jpg

BW05.jpg

BW06.jpg

BW07.jpg

It's enough stuff for 2 cues. price tag for every piece is $201,- here in germany.

Best,

Andreas

Paxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With the first layer of finish on the Heino Klosek cue and McDaniel shafts with buckhorn.

c01.jpg

b01.jpg

b02.jpg

b03.jpg

b04.jpg

b05.jpg

b06.jpg

Best,

Andreas

Thomas Wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For the record, this is virtually identical to the original Samsara joints on their very early 1990's cues. I believe they may still have one or two of those cues in their display case.

TW

rw01.jpg

Paxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For the record, this is virtually identical to the original Samsara joints on their very early 1990's cues. I believe they may still have one or two of those cues in their display case.

TW

rw01.jpg

Thank you for the information Mr. Wayne.
Sorry for the title of this thread. It means 'My new cue'. Not 'this is a new idea of a cue'.

Best regards,

Andreas Pahlke

Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stunning cue. The synergy of materials is absolutely amazing, and the ring work ties it all together perfectly.

I really love this cue.

It has a really strong presence without resorting to a lot of bling. The ring work really pops but without stealing the show from the wood.

This is a smashing success. This cue is flat out sexy.

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New Cue,,,,

Gorgeous cue you have there......

It must be a heck of a great player,,,,

Enjoy my friend,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,Alan,,,,,,!!:thumbup:

Whodini

Never get out of the boat
absolutely beautiful cue. i have never seen that type of wood before and am blown away. what a stunner!

Paxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for the nice words and for looking.
The wood is Royal White Ebony.
The cue is made by the cuemaker Heino Klosek, Hamburg.

Best Andreas