new/different blood

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
watching a vid of these two young women playing in thailand, and they shoot so straight
got me wondering how many monsters are out there, hidden and quiet?
it's often parroted how many sleeping giants reside in the philippines, and I believe it-
but why aren't we seeing more of them on a global level?
and I ponder, is it in no small part, that there's such small dough in pool?
I'm sure there are other factors involved, but that would be a bit depressing..
and pool is not alone in that- but think of what levels of pool excellence could be achieved
if so many players could actually afford to play it..
and I'm romanticizing again🥴

sonny burnett

Registered
Agree with Jay. Things are a bit different than when Efren's stakehorse snuck him in using the Cesar Morales road name. If people would bet like they did back then you would have unknown assasins everywhere. Let me rephrase, IF there was no internet they would come flooding in. Remember those days when every room had a resident pool detective? Good ol days yes! You could buy said detective a few beers and be entertained for hours and get solid Intel!

I'll stop. I'm getting depressed again.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
jay, can you explain the visa part more? I'm not hip.
thanks all for the replies-
In a nutshell it's not easy for Asian players to get a visa to come to the USA. Especially so for players from China, Taiwan and the Philippines.

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In a nutshell it's not easy for Asian players to get a visa to come to the USA. Especially so for players from China, Taiwan and the Philippines.
Going to get harder I think. Too bad they don’t get “gifted/extraordinary individual” exemption status like some athletes or other gifted people get. It’s a real thing my friend got it for bodybuilding in the late 80’s.

We get no respect!

Fatboy<——- had to borrow a Rodney Dangerfield quote. 😀😀

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
Tell em to just fly into Mexico and walk across the Texas border.
Probably get a free phone, housing & whatever other assistance they might need 🙄.

JC

Coos Cues
watching a vid of these two young women playing in thailand, and they shoot so straight
got me wondering how many monsters are out there, hidden and quiet?
it's often parroted how many sleeping giants reside in the philippines, and I believe it-
but why aren't we seeing more of them on a global level?
and I ponder, is it in no small part, that there's such small dough in pool?
I'm sure there are other factors involved, but that would be a bit depressing..
and pool is not alone in that- but think of what levels of pool excellence could be achieved
if so many players could actually afford to play it..
and I'm romanticizing again🥴
There is a better than average chance that one of those two young women would marry you if you would bring them here.

If I were single I would get on an airplane and check it out.