New "Forever" line of Billiard Shirts

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
I just put up a 7 pic color brochure of my new "Forever" line of billiard shirts. The shirts are worn and displayed by professional model Andrea Vos out of the Levin Photo Studio. The shirts come in long and short sleeve and have a choice of design, ie., One Pocket Forever!, Nine Ball Forever! Eight Ball Forever!, etc. The term "Billiards Forever!" is available in German, Greek, Chinese, and Spanish. More languages available later. "Taking it on the road" is displayed on the left sleeve. This is the debut ad. Short sleeve = $20. Long sleeve = $25.

the Beard

link to the photo brochure:
http://bankingwiththebeard.com/?cat=6

Blackball75

Blackball75
Silver Member
Frederick!

This is a good idea. However, I have to say that, personally, I don't really care for the lion-player image too much.

I'd like to see plain Ts available in various colors on which you can have printed your slogans in various languages.

Plus "10-ball forever" would be awesome :)

Can you also put up images of the sides and backs of the Ts?

Last edited:

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
This is cool Freddy. I like "Taking it on the road" I may need a few of them. :)

PD0274

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The german slogan is spelled wrong, it should read:

Billard für immer

(no i behind the ll)

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Freddy,

I was at Saratoga, WY tourney over the weeksend and one of the participants had on a "Bank on Brother" t-shirt of yours. I believe his name on AZ is "magix". It's kind of fun when you travel to a tourney in the middle of nowhere and see one of your t-shirts.

Nice new line of t's (and model ;)). Good luck with it.

Dave

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
Later

Frederick!

This is a good idea. However, I have to say that, personally, I don't really care for the lion-player image too much.

I'd like to see plain Ts available in various colors on which you can have printed your slogans in various languages.

Plus "10-ball forever" would be awesome :)

Can you also put up images of the sides and backs of the Ts?

Custom orders are in the future.

Beard

PS The lion is world famous

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
Of course

Originally Posted by PD0274

Billard für immer

(no i behind the ll)
QUOTE=watchez;2356421]bodendorfer must have helped him spell that one.[/QUOTE]

You're right. How could I be that dumb.

Beard

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
Not according to Google Babelfish

Billard für immer

(no i behind the ll)

I just rechecked Google Babelfish translator. Billiarde is the noun and Billiards Forever comes out to Billiarde fur Immer with the umlat above the u.

Beard
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Spent 2 yrs in Germany 59-61, but have forgotten how to sprechen.

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Freddy,

I was at Saratoga, WY tourney over the weeksend and one of the participants had on a "Bank on Brother" t-shirt of yours. I believe his name on AZ is "magix". It's kind of fun when you travel to a tourney in the middle of nowhere and see one of your t-shirts.

Nice new line of t's (and model ;)). Good luck with it.

Dave

you believe right,dave.great tourny,better shirts.i have a black and a gray.long sleeves.it don't get any better.dave beat me in the 9-ball and we both cashed in the 8-ball.this is the toughest tourny outside of reno and lv,bar table that i go to.missed having shane.hey brother,i'll be in touch.dago,also known george and magix??????????

Last edited:

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
you believe right,dave.great tourny,better shirts.i have a black and a gray.long sleeves.it don't get any better.dave beat me in the 9-ball and we both cashed in the 8-ball.this is the toughest tourny outside of reno and lv,bar table that i go to.missed having shane.hey brother,i'll be in touch.dago,also known george and magix??????????

Dago,

It was nice meeting you. You have a great sense of humor but there's nothing funny about your pool game, you play pretty sporty. I felt lucky to have come out on top in our 9-ball match. Nice playing.

dave

conrad

Registered
A phone number, please!

I love the shirts, but can I at least get the model's phone number? I'll buy one of each!

Conrad

Dr-Banks

No Bank Pool Forever? shirts?

I happened to notice that there is no Bank Pool Forever! shirt in your line???? Vas ist los?

Dr-Banks