NEW FORUM...FOR the BANNED

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
In view of the recent just and unjust bannings the ownership may consider a NEW forum where all, and only, the banned can post. Because they're banned there can be no bannable offence.

Can you dig it: fast larry, drivermaker, barton, shorty, coco's many alias's, wheat, painter, hang m high, barkcinnamon, scthom, sweetmarissa, etc. It would be like the night of the living dead,

As a community we can make this happen

Last edited:

JC

Coos Cues
In view of the recent just and unjust bannings the ownership may consider a NEW forum where all, and only, the banned can post. Because they banned there can be no bannable offence.

Can you dig it: fast larry, drivermaker, barton, shorty, coco's many alias's, wheat, painter, hang m high, barkcinnamon, scthom, sweetmarissa, etc. It would be like the night of the living dead,

They already have a place like that. It's called hell.

JC

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The problem with segregation Adam is once you have a forum for the banned, then you have to have one for the douchebags, one for the trolls, one for the dweebs and others as identified.
Chuck

Sent from my iPhone
Any spelling errors I'm blaming on autocorrect :)

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
sweetmarissa was banned?

In view of the recent just and unjust bannings the ownership may consider a NEW forum where all, and only, the banned can post. Because they're banned there can be no bannable offence.

hhhmmm... I always thought sweetmarissa just stopped posting I didn't realize she was banned...

Jaden

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
The problem with segregation Adam is once you have a forum for the banned, then you have to have one for the douchebags, one for the trolls, one for the dweebs and others as identified.
Chuck

that PC shit does lead to paralysis cause of analysis

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
hmmm, wonder if we could crowdfund it

If you were to put all of those goofs together at the same time, it would be like a
Mexican standoff, nothing would happen.
What could they possibly talk about, while JB goes around turning cue cases upside
down just to see what falls out.
It would be like the sequel to One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, since the rep system was destroyed, having a brightly colored ticker running underneath someone's name blinking "Douchebag Douchebag Douchebag" would help new posters know whose opinions they could trust.
Chuck

Sent from my iPhone

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
if you were to put all of those goofs together at the same time, it would be like a
mexican standoff, nothing would happen.
What could they possibly talk about, while jb goes around turning cue cases upside
It would be like the sequel to one flew over the cuckoo's nest

lol, lmao+++

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
If you were to put all of those goofs together at the same time, it would be like a
Mexican standoff, nothing would happen.
What could they possibly talk about, while JB goes around turning cue cases upside
It would be like the sequel to One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

scthom would book any and all action

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
It's a great idea in "theory", but all the banned ones end up in NPR anyways, with new identities. It is fun trying to figure out who is who sometimes :thumbup:

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Well, since the rep system was destroyed, having a brightly colored ticker running underneath someone's name blinking "Douchebag Douchebag Douchebag" would help new posters know whose opinions they could trust.
Chuck

Sent from my iPhone

:rotflmao1::rotflmao1:
where is SPIMP, when we need him????
wasn't there a thread recently regarding "the 5 second rule before posting" & a new pop-up?

(green for you, Sir)

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
It's a great idea in "theory", but all the banned ones end up in NPR anyways, with new identities. It is fun trying to figure out who is who sometimes :thumbup:

but, but, but do they deserve to post in constant fear of a "lifetime(lol)" whack?