NEW FORUM...FOR the BANNED

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
scthom would book any and all action

There would be no shortage of things to keep them busy.
Like hangemhigh can run the cue repair business...:smile:...painter is the cue dealer,
bark holds all the action, and coo coo could be the proof reader.
Oh, and JB is still going around turning cue cases upside down just to see what falls out.

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In view of the recent just and unjust bannings the ownership may consider a NEW forum where all, and only, the banned can post. Because they're banned there can be no bannable offence.

Can you dig it: fast larry, drivermaker, barton, shorty, coco's many alias's, wheat, painter, hang m high, barkcinnamon, scthom, sweetmarissa, etc. It would be like the night of the living dead,

As a community we can make this happen
You mean like having all the keyboard WARRIORS controling their own community?
http://youtu.be/V-OYKd8SVrI

There would be no shortage of things to keep them busy.
Like hangemhigh can run the cue repair business...:smile:...painter is the cue dealer,
bark holds all the action, and coo coo could be the proof reader.
Oh, and JB is still going around turning cue cases upside down just to see what falls out.

Coco as proof reader. Like it. :grin:

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Getting permanently banned from this forum is somewhat of an accomplishment. You have to be seriously annoying for that to happen, so a forum like the op describes would be a nightmare as far as I'm concerned. In fact Fast Larry has his own forum which I browse out of morbid curiosity every now and then. There was a long thread called "Fast Larry Rants" which read as a slow, steady descent into madness and bigotry. It was about 1000 pages long... No, I didn't read the entire thing, lol. It is not possible to joint this forum without having him call you (meaning he will have your phone number, <shudder>) and there is a stringent process to become a member, which I'm sure is there to ensure that none of his alter egos join...

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In view of the recent just and unjust bannings the ownership may consider a NEW forum where all, and only, the banned can post. Because they're banned there can be no bannable offence.

Can you dig it: fast larry, drivermaker, barton, shorty, coco's many alias's, wheat, painter, hang m high, barkcinnamon, scthom, sweetmarissa, etc. It would be like the night of the living dead,

Used to be one,,,,, called Jimbo's Army I believe.

Not sure if it's still up or not.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

They can go to Jimbo's Army. You can't get banned there

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
Used to be one,,,,, called Jimbo's Army I believe.

Not sure if it's still up or not.

Not that it is a "NEW FORUM...FOR the BANNED" ... I post there and have never been (yet:grin-square:) banned here. Most who post there have never been banned here. Just a data point for those who care.

Dave <-- doesn't really care

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
Lets make a reality show outta this.

Eric

I'm in for a Canadian nickle :thumbup: Now we just need a brazillion others and a producer.

Dave <-- thinks a producer will be easy to find

jburkm002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I suggested something like this in another thread. Thought it would be interesting to have a counter on posts or days before you could get out. Must be positive for so many posts or days or you go back to 0.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That is a great idea. The people incapable of disagreeing without being jerks about it can leave permanently for your website.

Have you decided on a name for this website yet?

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

Love this idea!