Specs:

Butt: 15.04 oz
shaft 1: 3.91 oz
shaft 2: 3.95 oz
Pin: G10 Radial

Forearm:
4 ebony points into masur birche
2 veneers black and sterling silver
overall 92 inlays (including ringwork of butt)

Wrap
printed baby gator

Buttsleeve
4 windows partially framed with silver
in the windows silver stars

Buttcap
Ebony with diamond inlays (in Paul´s and mine opinion the first of it´s kind- if somebody knows more, please let me know)

The cue comes without logo but the golden signature of Mr. Drexler.

Enjoy!

Joshua70

german oak
Silver Member
Thank you for the kind words guys- both of us (Paul and me) had a lot of work with that.
I did the drawing to give him an idea (not that easy from Germany) and he executed it.

This was sketch of the order:

MidLifeCrisis

Just loves cues...
Silver Member
Great design and pristine execution...Love it Joshua, the figuring in the birch looks really nice, and the silver, ebony and ivory top it off perfectly. Bet it's a monster on the table!!! :thumbup:

Joshua70

german oak
Silver Member
after 2 days at the table, I can say, that I do love the playability of this cue most of my cues.
This could come, because I don´t like 5/16x14 all too much and this cue has a Radial G10 Pin. It has such a brilliant and detailed feedback, that I never had before on a cue. Sure do other cues play great as well, but this one is different to me (subjectively)- in a very positive way. It´s really filigree.

Thanks for watching

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Contests. It's a beautiful cue. I'll be visiting with Paul tomorrow. I'll be sure and pass it on that you are enjoying it.

cuennoisseur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
new pfd

Hi Guido,

thanks for sharing the nice pics and I'm sure you'll enjoy that helluva player for a long time to come.
I always liked the inlay combination of ivory and silver and the idea of letting the inlays in the butt cap flow over the edge of it just makes the topping.
Now get her to the table :thumbup:
Best

Dirk

Joshua70

german oak
Silver Member
The problem is not to get her to the table, but me from the table away. My wife isn´t that happy with her lol

Thx for the kind words