"New guy saying hello to everybody"

Biggz

Unregistered
Silver Member
Hello everybody! I finally got my account activated. I have been a lurker of AZB for a couple of years now and I finally decided to join. I know there is a lot of great people on here who contributes to the forum by helping others and provides information on pool related stuff, etc. I will definitely learn something new in this place. Where else can you find a place like this where pros share their views, ideas, and stories to the fans. Nothing can beat that.
I am looking forward to meet new people on this forum. And I can't wait to finally post and communicate in the Wanted FS/FT forum as well.
Have a great day everyone!

howdy

Registered
Another new Guy here saying howdy.

Wanted to chime in and let myself be known. Been lurking for awhile so i decided to surface. Have been reading a lot and not a day goes by where i dont touch base here. This board seems to have a lot of great members, and with some ,Ive Had several dealings with . These were extremely satisfactory and wanted to give well deserved kudos to . Thanks Troy and Benfica for some speedy and knowledgable transactions.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Howdy & Biggz, glad to have you here. I hope you get as much out of this forum as most of us do.
This is one of the only places you can come and find out pretty much anything you want to know about pool and billiards. You may need to self filter some of it but the end result is the same. Have fun,
Mark,

Richardson

Who me ?
Silver Member
Hi i myself am a new poster even tho i registerd awhile back. Pretty nice people here and some good discussions aswell.

MilwShooter

Pool? Never heard of it..
Silver Member
You new posters came in at an awful time...what with the site being down constantly and all. This reminded me of Sept. 11th....hear me out...

After Sept. 11th, the only thing people were rally responding to the most was "what'd you do? Where were you?" for a couple weeks, then things got back to normal. I'm pretty sure that post will draw way more attention than if I waited a week and said "what'd you guys do today?"

All that aside, welcome! lol, and don't let the down time fool you into thinking these guys don't run a superb site...possibly the best forum I've ever seen.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MilwShooter said:
You new posters came in at an awful time...what with the site being down constantly and all. This reminded me of Sept. 11th....hear me out...

After Sept. 11th, the only thing people were rally responding to the most was "what'd you do? Where were you?" for a couple weeks, then things got back to normal. I'm pretty sure that post will draw way more attention than if I waited a week and said "what'd you guys do today?"

All that aside, welcome! lol, and don't let the down time fool you into thinking these guys don't run a superb site...possibly the best forum I've ever seen.
So what did you do today? :)

BVal

Richardson

Who me ?
Silver Member
I got my snowblower out again prepairing for the 8-10" of snow we are supposed to get tonight and tomorrow.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Richardson said:
I got my snowblower out again prepairing for the 8-10" of snow we are supposed to get tonight and tomorrow.
DAMN! I just put shorts and a t-shirt on. Sorry :)

BVal

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Richardson said:
we had some nice 50-60 degree days which is why i put the snow crap away. :(
How long have you lived in IOWA? You had to know it was just a teaser. lol

BVal<---was born in MN - knows what it is like.

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea

Richardson said:
we had some nice 50-60 degree days which is why i put the snow crap away. :(

When that snow gets there, you keep it. All this winter, you guys in Iowa have been shipping all that crap East. You get the below zero week, and then send it to us. You get 10 inches of snow, and send it to us. LOL
Tuesday, it was 65 here. Warmer than Arizona according to the weather on tv. Then rain, and wind, and now back to low 40's. This would be fine for about a month more. I hate zero outside.

Oh yea, And WELCOME to AZ Biggz

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Biggz said:
Hello everybody! I finally got my account activated. I have been a lurker of AZB for a couple of years now and I finally decided to join. I know there is a lot of great people on here who contributes to the forum by helping others and provides information on pool related stuff, etc. I will definitely learn something new in this place. Where else can you find a place like this where pros share their views, ideas, and stories to the fans. Nothing can beat that.
I am looking forward to meet new people on this forum. And I can't wait to finally post and communicate in the Wanted FS/FT forum as well.
Have a great day everyone!

Welcome to AZB. I eagerly await your posts.

MilwShooter

Pool? Never heard of it..
Silver Member
BVal said:
So what did you do today? :)

BVal

Since the site was down and I don't have room in my apartment for a pool table...I picked up the guitar and learned a new song by "Flight of the Conchords".

That is so nice of you to ask, I played "where were you when the world stopped turning" a bunch of times when I noticed the forum was down again. It's good to know someone else shared my sentiment,

:D :thumbup: :D