New Guy? Value of autographed balls.

GDHickey

Registered
Hey everybody. I'm trying to asses the value of a complete set of autographed balls from the 1996 Camel Pro Tour.

The following signed this;....Johnny Archer,Effren Reyes,Rodulfo Luat,Nick Varner, Jimmy Wetch, Rodney Morris, Kim Davenport, Leonardo Andam, Tony Elinn,Jim Rempe, Reed Pierce, Tony Robles, Jeff Carter, Fransisco Bustamante, Howard Vickery & Steve Mizerak.

On the back it is listed as #132 of 200. I'm trying to asses it's value for a friend looking to sell it.Any help would be very appreciated.....

GeoffHickey
 
The Tony Ellin and Miz balls are worth a few bucks, I would say $50-$75 for those and $25 a pop for the others who are still alive and running the tournament trail. ;)
 
Thanks for the quick response. I'm trying to post a pic but am having issues.

Even though this is a limited edition mounted on a hardwood frame there is no additional value as a set?.....Will continue to try to post a pic. It may be a vBulletin issue. Sometimes they will not let you post pics until after 50 posts....

Thanks again....
 
Very nice set, I was giving the value per ball but for the whole set in the right market should go for around $500. I have never seen a set like this before, perhaps someone else will give a number. :smile:
 
Yeah, somewhere around $500 seems fair. I'd be interested at that price as a matter of fact. PM if he's interested in selling it.
 
He is interested in selling it, however he says he would want quite a bit more than 5.....I'm trying to figure out a reasonable price for it but not having much luck....he payed 700.00 for it in '96.
 
I have a complete set of signed balls from the Camel Tour also, and I wouldn`t even tender a reply if offered $500. Some pretty good signatures in the group. I don`t know exactly what proper pricing would be in today`s flat market, but the price is likely a bit more than $500.

The very nice display for the autographed balls also counts in an appraisal.

Good luck with the sale!

Will Prout
 
Thanks for input Will. I'm just not sure what my bud will wind up doing,but I will keep trying to put a value on this. Perhaps an appraisal is the way to go through an auction house or something....
 
I have a complete set of signed balls from the Camel Tour also, and I wouldn`t even tender a reply if offered $500. Some pretty good signatures in the group. I don`t know exactly what proper pricing would be in today`s flat market, but the price is likely a bit more than $500.

The very nice display for the autographed balls also counts in an appraisal.

Good luck with the sale!

Will Prout

Will, could you put a value on it? I think one of the best ways to find a value of what something is worth it to put it on Fleabay, might bring more or less of what your thinking.
 
what holds the balls in the rack? or are they permanently fixed into the display piece? pretty cool anyways...

chris
 
Nice set. I would try flea-bay as well. Just make sure he has a minimum opening bid based on his asking price. If it doesn't sell .... have a go here.


I don't think it would go more than 600... this market SSSSSSSSuccccckS.
 
Hey everybody. I'm trying to asses the value of a complete set of autographed balls from the 1996 Camel Pro Tour.

The following signed this;....Johnny Archer,Effren Reyes,Rodulfo Luat,Nick Varner, Jimmy Wetch, Rodney Morris, Kim Davenport, Leonardo Andam, Tony Elinn,Jim Rempe, Reed Pierce, Tony Robles, Jeff Carter, Fransisco Bustamante, Howard Vickery & Steve Mizerak.

On the back it is listed as #132 of 200. I'm trying to asses it's value for a friend looking to sell it.Any help would be very appreciated.....

GeoffHickey



Hello new guy, and welcome to the forum. It is best to learn this as soon as possible, without photo's you may not get many responces to your question especially when you asking about somethings value.

Value is not just based upon a signature, it is also based upon the condition of the signature so photo's are appropriate.

have a great night
 
Hello new guy, and welcome to the forum. It is best to learn this as soon as possible, without photo's you may not get many responces to your question especially when you asking about somethings value.

Value is not just based upon a signature, it is also based upon the condition of the signature so photo's are appropriate.

have a great night

post #4 has a good picture of the set...

chris
 
Back
Top