New James White

pfduser

GRABBER GT
Silver Member
Wanted to show you all my new player. Nothing fancy but I love the looks of a traditional cue and this one is perfect for my tastes. The white with green speck Cortland linen really goes well with this cue. The best part is the cue plays as good as it looks! Pics suck but I wanted you all to see it.

Attachments

• 0503161606a.jpg
    0503161606a.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,535
  • 0503161605a.jpg
    0503161605a.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,470
  • 0503161606.jpg
    0503161606.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 1,460
  • 0503161607.jpg
    0503161607.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 1,533

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think JMW is really tops.......his first cue that Mark & Joe have on their website is amazing for a 1st cue attempt.
Congrats on such a nice acquisition........another Azer has a 6 point red veneer JMW with ivory joint I adore but he's not willing to part with the cue.

Matt B.

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
Beautiful classic cue! I love my white and am also rethinking my penchant for fancy cues.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
i usually dont like these types of cues but this one works for me

the veneer is really nice and catches the eyes

very pretty cue

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
A world class player that just begs... Does anyone want to play some One Pocket?

Congrats!

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
very nice.. they play incredible... I wish I had a nice camera to take good pictures like those.. just have my iphone.. so its hard without good lighting to get pics of the veneers...

enjoy it!

chris

pfduser

GRABBER GT
Silver Member
very nice.. they play incredible... I wish I had a nice camera to take good pictures like those.. just have my iphone.. so its hard without good lighting to get pics of the veneers...

enjoy it!

chris
Those are cell pics. Taken outside on my back deck. I tried taking them inside but they wasn't coming out clear. Maybe one day I'll get a nice camera! :)

hookmehorns

Lizard King
Silver Member
Now that's....

Traditional and classy at its finest, very nice cue buddy. Thanks for sharing pics, hope you've been well, it's been a bit. :thumbup:

Best,

Mo

pfduser

GRABBER GT
Silver Member
Traditional and classy at its finest, very nice cue buddy. Thanks for sharing pics, hope you've been well, it's been a bit. :thumbup:

Best,

Mo

Thanks for the comments Mo! I has been awhile. Everything good on my end. Hope all is well with you.