New Joey Cue

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Someone made me an offer for the cue and I ended up selling this beauty. They asked me to remove the pictures.

Just got this from Joey yesterday. As always he knocked it out of the park. Purple heart merry widow with antler joint and but cap.

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
C
Just got this from Joey yesterday. As always he knocked it out of the park. Purple heart merry widow with antler joint and but cap.
Congrats on your new player. 😎

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joey who?
You really need to go through the archives. It will be pleasurable. Great wood selections. Meticulous construction (been in his shop many times over the year and have discussed construction in detail) that leads to a very special hit. Consequently, you seldom see his cues on the secondary market. Unfortunately, I only own two.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3/8-11 same as Southwest, I believe Mike uses something a little different like 3/8-14.
Your correct about Mike, I own one with four shafts and a matching jump break.. I was not sure if the pin matched SW or a Bender. Thanks for letting me know.. I had spoken to Kerry once about getting a cue from him but it never happened...