New member issues - not allowed to post

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello everyone -

A good friend of mine has registered on the forum and has yet to be allowed to post after numerous weeks and emails to the admin boys - still no replies and no posting allowed. Can anyone offer help with this and get word to Mike or anyone else that can help get him taken care of so he can post and contact members for purchases, etc?

Thanks everyone!

~ K.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello everyone -

A good friend of mine has registered on the forum and has yet to be allowed to post after numerous weeks and emails to the admin boys - still no replies and no posting allowed. Can anyone offer help with this and get word to Mike or anyone else that can help get him taken care of so he can post and contact members for purchases, etc?

Thanks everyone!

~ K.

He's got to really want it. Really want it.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello everyone -

Thanks everyone!

~ K.
Are we in for more pics of some guys balls:eek::thumbup:

ChrisSjoblom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Back when I signed up it seemed like it took them quite a while to activate my account, too, IRC. I don't think it was "numerous weeks" though. Maybe they think he is a banned member that is trying to get back in under another account? Just a thought. If so, maybe there is some way he can address that with them in an email?

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Has he documented a run of at least a six-pack yet?

We got high standards here!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Back when I signed up it seemed like it took them quite a while to activate my account, too, IRC. I don't think it was "numerous weeks" though. Maybe they think he is a banned member that is trying to get back in under another account? Just a thought. If so, maybe there is some way he can address that with them in an email?

The man said no more pictures of balls. Dammit.:rotflmao1:

dbgordie

Thread Killer!!
Silver Member
After this there is no turning back...

You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I suggest you take the blue pill, cuz your no NEO.

AKA Noah Buddy

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Take the Red Pill.

Attachments

• 205BF590-5960-4D02-B330-A7DAEEB0A241.jpeg
    205BF590-5960-4D02-B330-A7DAEEB0A241.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 445
  • D312B8C8-FDB9-4E93-AE5C-A9E2313A2B0F.jpeg
    D312B8C8-FDB9-4E93-AE5C-A9E2313A2B0F.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 439

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hello everyone -

Thanks everyone!

~ K.

So...tell us his AZ name....so we can help out...
...hell, we can make him an AZ legend by his first post.

CElliottH18

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This happened to me. I waited months. Im a lurker anyways so it wasn’t a big deal. I created a new account with a slight variance and I could post right away.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member

Attachments

• 7D2E7DFE-44AD-4E14-964D-F65A5CCEAB76.jpeg
    7D2E7DFE-44AD-4E14-964D-F65A5CCEAB76.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 427
  • 0354E870-DD28-4E9A-B977-342BE3066A02.jpeg
    0354E870-DD28-4E9A-B977-342BE3066A02.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
If memory serves me correctly...I had never heard of AZ billiards forum until I got countless emails and texts from the site asking if I would join:p

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
I apologize to you Cuebuddy.
B-B accuses me weekly of having multiple sign-on’s.
He also thinks I am Mike Reddick.

http://thepoolscene.com/author/michael-reddick/
I’m way shorter, much older and do not look anything close to him.

B-B’s just jelly because my Strava Profile is better than his.

Now you gone and done it, See you soon @ole#8

This happened to me. I waited months. Im a lurker anyways so it wasn’t a big deal. I created a new account with a slight variance and I could post right away.

Yes, everyone should have multiple accounts.right, mchinecrap?

Which one of the seven of me are you asking?

Last edited: