No Spoilers on Threads during Mosconi Cup Please

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
No Spoilers on Threads during Mosconi Cup Please

I am unable to watch the cup live, please no one put a result in thread titles.

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How are you planning to watch the reruns? I have to work too. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fram6878

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you just need to stay off AZB because you’re not going to convince a pool forum to not talk about pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lol. Was thinking the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good grief! What a request. Of course, we're going to chat about the Cup before, during, and after. Your request is denied. :p:ROFLMAO::giggle:
It is 2020 and we now coddle our precious little ones with kinder language:
A very low probability of success.

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's not asking don't discuss. Just spoilers in thread titles. It's not that unreasonable.

It’s not unreasonable. It is improbable. Any large audience starts exhibiting behaviors that map to a bell curve. You might get 97% of the audience to comply but you won’t get the last 3% to. The question is whether moderators have the interest to accept the suggestion as a rule and the energy to enforce it.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s not unreasonable. It is improbable. Any large audience starts exhibiting behaviors that map to a bell curve. You might get 97% of the audience to comply but you won’t get the last 3% to. The question is whether moderators have the interest to accept the suggestion as a rule and the energy to enforce it.

I say it is 80/20 in the real world.
60/40 for Azb.
3/97 for the OP in Azb.

Looks like you are right. Damn!

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member

there is a uniform distribution when users identify a troll
there have been a lot of new usernames lately.

there is a thread on new people multi accounting.