Nor Cal Cuemaker that uses a 5/16-18 Pin?

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
I ran across a cue from a Northern California (Oakland area) Cuemaker with a piloted 5/16-18 pin. Anyone know who could have made that?

Most everyone, except Tad, on this side of the country uses a big pin. It's not a Tad.
 
Could it be an Uncle Larry cue?

Martin



I ran across a cue from a Northern California (Oakland area) Cuemaker with a piloted 5/16-18 pin. Anyone know who could have made that?

Most everyone, except Tad, on this side of the country uses a big pin. It's not a Tad.
 
Send a picture to me only 18 thread cues I know of used to work at onetime with oakland bernie. Most names atone here only one I know still uses 5/16-18 is Don Lim older chinese guy 30-40 fancy cues mostly sneakies or rambo style copies.
 
Back
Top