Official Challenge to Rhea

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Rhea posted in another thread that she beats C player 100%.

Sorry, I am not believing it..

I, Short Bus Russ, as an established C player, do hereby challenge Rhea to a match..

Just so there are no complaints about a short race, I am willing to bet a little bit and play a longer race.. Race to 21 for a thousand?

My level of play has been well established on here as a C player. You say you could beat me 100% of the time.
Prove it.

Short Bus Russ - C Player

I think you should clarify your terms. Are you saying that she cannot beat you in a match, 10 of 10 matches, 25 of 25 matches ect...or that she has to win every game of a race to 21 match or you win the bet?

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you should clarify your terms. Are you saying that she cannot beat you in a match, 10 of 10 matches, 25 of 25 matches ect...or that she has to win every game of a race to 21 match or you win the bet?

I read his challenge fairly simple. 1 race to 21 for $1000. He doesn't think she can beat him

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I can verify Rheas true speed as I have played her for over 4-5 hours straight. She is exactly what she claims to be, B player. Her average run is about 6-7 balls, and in a race to 21 may break and run 2 racks if she gets a good spread on the break.

I think you just scared off your action.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
I think you just scared off your action.

I was thinking the same thing. I would like to see this go down. If Rhea wins she could get a little more respect and if she loses then things probably stay the same.

ShortBusRuss

Silver Member
I read his challenge fairly simple. 1 race to 21 for $1000. He doesn't think she can beat him

Exactly so. It's a simple proposition.. I've definitely got the money, so all Rhea has to do is show up and snap me off.

Big table, little table, doesn't matter. She can pick the table. Valley, Diamond, doesn't matter.

From her posts, she just strikes me as a bit of a loser. She'll find a way to sh!t her pants.

Short Bus Russ

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Exactly so. It's a simple proposition.. I've definitely got the money, so all Rhea has to do is show up and snap me off.

Big table, little table, doesn't matter. She can pick the table. Valley, Diamond, doesn't matter.

From her posts, she just strikes me as a bit of a loser. She'll find a way to sh!t her pants.

Short Bus Russ

Who can verify your speed? If I remember correctly, havent you won a pretty decent sized tourney? Sorry, but no C player would snap that off, hell much less any non handicapped tourney...

ShortBusRuss

Silver Member
Who can verify your speed? If I remember correctly, havent you won a pretty decent sized tourney? Sorry, but no C player would snap that off, hell much less any non handicapped tourney...

You can verify my speed by checking the AZBilliards tourney players list...

Name is Russ Chewning... I haven't won a dime in anything big by that list....

I beat other horrible players when I was in Iraq...Thazz about it... :-D

-Short Bus Russ

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

-Short Bus Russ

Id rather go by other players who have seen you play or who have played against you. We both know that there are some great players who are not on the tourney players list.

liakos

Banned

-Short Bus Russ

Did you get a chance to play the insurgent that beheaded the great "Arizona"? Wondering if his head is still being used as a cue ball?

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a video from last month.. This should provide a decent speed rating...

Short Bus vs the Ghost

I guess we have a different perspective of what a C player is. No C player breaks and runs against the ghost, let alone puts a 2 pack on the ghost. Thanks for at least being honest and putting the video up of yourself.

Hell, I didnt even watch the whole thing. The first 5 racks was enough. You broke and ran 4/5. Wish I played C speed...

Last edited:

ShortBusRuss

Silver Member
Bwuah hah hah hah!!!!

Hey... Smorgass Bored told me I am a C player, so I guess I have had an inferiority complex ever since!!

Awww come on! Those layouts were all easy!!

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bwuah hah hah hah!!!!

Hey... Smorgass Bored told me I am a C player, so I guess I have had an inferiority complex ever since!!

Awww come on! Those layouts were all easy!!

Let me know if you ever come thru Houston, I'll take a spot and play you some myself. ; )

Charlie Hustle - True B player