Official Challenge to Rhea

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
The rheas /ˈriː.ə/ are large ratites (flightless birds without a keel on their sternum bone) in the order Rheiformes, native to South America, related to the ostrich and emu. There are two extant species: the greater or American rhea and the lesser or Darwin's rhea. Both are currently rated as near-threatened in their native ranges; a feral population of the greater rhea in Germany appears to be growing.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I know Sonny, but that is how Rhea spelled it a couple of times. Steak.

I'm not great at odds making by any means but I would venture a guess here and say that I believe ShortBus has the nuts here.

We see what you did there.

bubbarivi

Hit it like Deluca
Silver Member
I challenge Rhea. Ask her about the van i beat out of her in the race to 3 one pocket match back in the day

Sent from Delucky's G3 on Tapatalk

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
I challenge Rhea. Ask her about the van i beat out of her in the race to 3 one pocket match back in the day

Sent from Delucky's G3 on Tapatalk

-

The van you did donuts with in the parking lot till it blew up... That van?

Rob.M

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Ok, I se so many things wrong here.

First = Short bus Russ Are you expecting Rhea to come to Denver area to play you for $1,000?? or are you willing to travel to Rhea and play??

I guess that's my main problem with this. See after expenses Rhea will make $600 maybe on a win. While you get to sit at home waiting with no travel, no expenses, and stand to win $1,000. If you are issuing a challenge you should go and meet at Rheas's home town or meet half way.

Please let me know what your thoughts were as far as the travel expenses or location of the match.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Ok, I se so many things wrong here.

First = Short bus Russ Are you expecting Rhea to come to Denver area to play you for $1,000?? or are you willing to travel to Rhea and play??

I guess that's my main problem with this. See after expenses Rhea will make $600 maybe on a win. While you get to sit at home waiting with no travel, no expenses, and stand to win $1,000. If you are issuing a challenge you should go and meet at Rheas's home town or meet half way.

Please let me know what your thoughts were as far as the travel expenses or location of the match.

Lol, Mark... I'm not the one who wants to be a "road" player...

That's kinda the point of bein a "road" player.. You go on the "ROAD".

And besides... She beats C Players 100% of the time... Her own words. As long as the trip costs less than she makes, it's a no brainer. If I had a 100% lock, I'd travel to Europe if I was unemployed, as long as I showed $1.00 of profit on the trip. :-D

Short Bus Russ - "It's not as funny if you have to 'splain it" C Player

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Lol, Mark... I'm not the one who wants to be a "road" player...

That's kinda the point of bein a "road" player.. You go on the "ROAD".

And besides... She beats C Players 100% of the time... Her own words. As long as the trip costs less than she makes, it's a no brainer. If I had a 100% lock, I'd travel to Europe if I was unemployed, as long as I showed $1.00 of profit on the trip. :-D

Short Bus Russ - "It's not as funny if you have to 'splain it" C Player

Ok, Valid point. Still seems lop sided but as you said, If you are a road player and can travel to Denver and clear $600 and have nothing else to do and have that kind of record against "C players" Then its a hanger. Hope you get a bite :)

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Russ, if you are actually a C player, and many many people will vouch for that, I will put up the $1000 for Rhea to play you a race to 21 even.

BTW, ask the last guy who called her out how he liked it.

Last edited:

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Russ, if you are actually a C player, and many many people will vouch for that, I will put up the $1000 for Rhea to play you a race to 21 even.

Best post in the thread, You got what you asked for Russ, Time to poop or well you know what!

Banks

Banned

Which rating definition are we using? I could use a match out this way. Tough finding action when I don't go anywhere but the same bar.

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice! I really hope this happens, and gets streamed. Maybe not the kissing though:eek: Something tells me that the odds of this ever happening are really low, but then again I thought the same thing about the Barton-Figueroa matchup at first, so maybe it has a shot.

Im not interested or promoting any of the kissing BS. But you can bet on it that if I say Ill put up the $1000 for Rhea, I will do it. My only stipulation is that we have to verify Russ true speed. No hustling or stalling bs.

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Which rating definition are we using? I could use a match out this way. Tough finding action when I don't go anywhere but the same bar.

The way I would rate a C player, is someone who hardly ever if ever breaks and runs a game of 9 ball. Average run will be about 4-5 balls. I can verify Rheas true speed as I have played her for over 4-5 hours straight. She is exactly what she claims to be, B player. Her average run is about 6-7 balls, and in a race to 21 may break and run 2 racks if she gets a good spread on the break.

Banks

Banned
The way I would rate a C player, is someone who hardly ever if ever breaks and runs a game of 9 ball. Average run will be about 4-5 balls. I can verify Rheas true speed as I have played her for over 4-5 hours straight. She is exactly what she claims to be, B player. Her average run is about 6-7 balls, and in a race to 21 may break and run 2 racks if she gets a good spread on the break.

Then I'm about a B, too. I'll take a race to 21 and spot her 3 games if we're playing 8b.