OLN Feedback Link

Subsonic2u

No wonder I can't shoot
Silver Member
Let OLN Know

Thanx for your link. Everyone that likes pool on TV really needs to respond on that link if we want to c more.

I went to your link and sent a very nice email to them thanking them for carrying pool on their OLN channel. It was very easy, and quick to do. ;)

If we want them to show more pool tournaments, we must send as many emails as possible to convince them that their are viewers wanting to c them.

Charlie

Last edited:

Donovan

A little security, goes..
Silver Member
I sent my message as someone who does not watch pool regularly and told them I have set my TIVO to their station for the first time ever. Although, truth be known, the TIVO thing was true! :D

jsp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great idea rogelioii! I already sent in my input.

If you are a true advocate of pool, you will give OLN your positive feedback. Even if you like the program or hate it (for the record, I wasn't too thrilled with it), OLN should know there is an audience for pool out there.

Blackjack, even I expect you to give OLN some positive feedback. ;)

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
Done. Thanks, I would give you a rep, but I have to spread some around before you get another one. :(

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rackmsuckr said:
Done. Thanks, I would give you a rep, but I have to spread some around before you get another one. :(

I sent mine to OLN a while back, but I gave Rogelioii some Positive rep points immediately upon reading Linda's post! :)

JAM