One for Jay Helfert...

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
Audie Perez was Kim's partner and it was called Championship Billiards in Modesto...

There was a snooker table in room and every afternoon several of us would play Golf on it....Kim came in one day and put a ball down where a spot would be..Would place cue ball up table where you break from and fire that ball and I mean fire it in the corner pocket of that snooker table...Amazing....Try it some time and see how amazing the shot was and what a great shot maker Kim was...

Also, Kim always used a LePro tip on his cue...Audie put all his tips on for him when he was home and Audie said he tried other tips before that friends gave him but always came back and had Audie put a LePro on...

And yes, Kim was a super nice regular ole guy that was friendly with everyone...

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Audie Perez was Kim's partner and it was called Championship Billiards in Modesto...

There was a snooker table in room and every afternoon several of us would play Golf on it....Kim came in one day and put a ball down where a spot would be..Would place cue ball up table where you break from and fire that ball and I mean fire it in the corner pocket of that snooker table...Amazing....Try it some time and see how amazing the shot was and what a great shot maker Kim was...

Also, Kim always used a LePro tip on his cue...Audie put all his tips on for him when he was home and Audie said he tried other tips before that friends gave him but always came back and had Audie put a LePro on...

And yes, Kim was a super nice regular ole guy that was friendly with everyone...

Thanks for that reminder. Boulevard Billiards was owned by Barry Bettencourt. I think Audie and Kim had a third partner too, maybe it was Barry or ?