One of a kind GC3, Rick Shellhouse's new table.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Brought forward for Greg, Chad, Brian, Aaron, and Paul Smith to check out how to finish off the pockets on a drop pocket ProAm or Professional, or even their home tables...LOL;)

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
This was a one of a kind, not interested in doing this again;)

I knew I got shortcutted on my table redo.

You only spent 6 days here tweaking mine. :angry: :grin-square: :angry:

that was some heck of a transformation, Glen.

Enjoy playing on the best, Mr. Shellhouse. :smile:

best,
brian kc

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Cleary,

You know exactly who he is talking to ... anyone who will listen. The guy wants to bump up his work so others can see it an hopefully he can get some new customers. Then he can drive half way across the country to do back breaking table mechanic work and barely break even and spend 6 days staying at someones house while you sit around your apartment and click on your mouse, eating oreo cookies and drinking warm milk.

RKC is a craftsman working with materials just like you are a craftsman working with pixels.

Have some respect for hard working people...

Who are you talking to?

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Cleary,

You know exactly who he is talking to ... anyone who will listen. The guy wants to bump up his work so others can see it an hopefully he can get some new customers. Then he can drive half way across the country to do back breaking table mechanic work and barely break even and spend 6 days staying at someones house while you sit around your apartment and click on your mouse, eating oreo cookies and drinking warm milk.

RKC is a craftsman working with materials just like you are a craftsman working with pixels.

Have some respect for hard working people...

Anyone who has spent 3 days on this forum knows who he is and what he does. My bad dog. I'll try real hard not to offend you again. :confused:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Come on maaaaaan.Cant you do just 1 or 12 more of those?

The only reason I mentioned this is because I get PM's wanting the same thing done to so'n so's Gold Crown in god knows where, after I've said it's the only table I'm building like this one. I takes to much time, costs way to much to be worth while, when in the end it's just cheaper to buy a Diamond out right, delivery & setup included. I understand there's people that would love to have this done to their Gold Crown at home, but it's not like I run around the country with Diamond slates in the back of my truck the next time someone wants this done to their table...so I'm ready for that job. I mean really, I could build a table from ground up at someone's house, using the slates from their pool table on the one I build...but that don't mean it's worth while do take on a project like that, when there's so many other tables out here to work on...that NEED the work done. As it is, I'm years behind in being able to catch up with all the work I've already got lined up to do, so...I'll just keep on doing the work I already have scheduled.

Glen

PS. As far as Cleary goes, he always has something to say, I just don't care to listen to what ever it is, because if I were talking to him....I'd have PM'd him:rolleyes:

jackflash

Jackflash
An example of true craftsmanship

I only wish everyone cared this much for the game. Hats off to everyone involved:thumbup:

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Here you go 00John, try and discredit me in this thread!

264.jpg

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Then....why did you post, unless of course you're just an attention whore, because I do understand that coming from you!!!

mr8ball

Great job Glen. Do you have an archive of all the work you have done over the years? It would be great to sit and look through them sometime. Everyone should take the kind of pride in their work as you do. For the ones that are thinking of getting this kind of work done should realize you get what you pay for. This type of work takes a lot of time and requires a lot of tooling. One thing you can always say when Glen is done. It is right and his work is worth every penny. Great job again Glen and looking forward to seeing you again. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Your friend. Doug

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Because Cleary wants you visit him and his family during Christmas this year to cut down an 8 footer to fit nicely in his his apartment. He wants you to do a full re calibration. He's checked with the Super and you can set up shop right outside the elevator. You can sleep on his couch and eat and drink all you want. Bring your family and pets and plan to stay for a week.

Then....why did you post, unless of course you're just an attention whore, because I do understand that coming from you!!!

CanonShooter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This table is sick! Total precision and custom work. I don't think anyone in this planet can do this type of work other than RKC... Pure excellence Glen! Miss u man... Swing by Vegas soon bro the dry heat is over LOL!!!!

Last edited: