One Pocket is so slow....

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I don't get the joke.

Jeff Livingston
In another thread - briancanobey' said he took the c.w/j.s. 626 story to a radio station - to report as truthful journalism, when I asked him why they bca/j.s./c.w were not releasing any unedited video for sale to public and or if he was concerned for his journalistic integrity - he said he had no dog in the fight. The fact that he decided to 'share' his story with a radio station = he is not being truthful about his dog in the fight. Instead he chooses to b a coward panzy waste and verbally belittled me - what a coward. Most cowards enjoy trying to manipulate words or images - it's unfortunaly how they have turned out. I think he meant he has plenty of drive by media bark - with no bite lol. Crystal balls, super hero's, and briancanobey - all closely related - proud fake news catylsts.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
In another thread - briancanobey' said he took the c.w/j.s. 626 story to a radio station - to report as truthful journalism, when I asked him why they bca/j.s./c.w were not releasing any unedited video for sale to public and or if he was concerned for his journalistic integrity - he said he had no dog in the fight. The fact that he decided to 'share' his story with a radio station = he is not being truthful about his dog in the fight. Instead he chooses to b a coward panzy waste and verbally belittled me - what a coward. Most cowards enjoy trying to manipulate words or images - it's unfortunaly how they have turned out. I think he meant he has plenty of drive by media bark - with no bite lol. Crystal balls, super hero's, and briancanobey - all closely related - proud fake news catylsts.
Please restrict the whining to your whining thread.

pj
chgo

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member

That's the longest punch line I've ever read.

But not as long as a 1-P game!!!

Jeff Livingston

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you may have replied to the wrong thread. We’re making fun of one hole here. Stay on topic.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member

Jeff Livingston

Jeff Livingston
Well as you may know Jeff - there are different ways of measuring strength, a long punch line can = power punch, then there is the quick strength - short but sweet. Both can and are effective upon impact, when objects go downtown u just have to climb the mountain and turn around.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
One pocket is so slow....that in between shots Danny was able to view the 627 run, acknowledged its validity and then started his own video taped attempt to break the record.

GADDAMN now thats slooowwwwww

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
One of the balls has not been seen for so long they issued an All Points Bulletin for it.

Jeff Livingston

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Here's a slow 1-Pocket joke:

A

priest

and

a

rabbi

and

a

bear

walked

into

a

pool

hall

to

play

some

pocket...

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
for players that cant make a ball or think in one pocket you should move all the balls up table, have proved to themselves 9 ball is better because it requires little thinking.