Open-Letter to AZB

kshults

Love the Game
I am a new user here just getting back into the game after raising a family.
I am looking to buy some cues.
This is the very thing that scares me about purchasing off of the internet!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
You don't have to worry about 99.99% of the sellers here on AZ. Luckily we out
the majority of scam artists here before they can do much damage.

The General had a pretty good rep before he turned sour. He got a lot of buyers and the cue maker he was representing.

So yes, if you're hedgy, escrow is the one sure way of doing a purchase.

There is a Sticky for Escrow in the Sale Section here.

risky biz

Banned
An open-letter in response to an e-mail to me by AZB Moderator...

Also, I will be registering my trading company in the Securities & Exchange Commission so my business would be legal and legit. I will be issuing Government-Issued Invoices and Official Receipts, so all of you may have at least a legal hold on any untoward incident. No more undocumented transactions.

Sgd.

Les Lacson

Point of clarification- the Securities & Exchange Commission couldn't care less about your cue sales.

skidrow

Registered
anyone still receiving mails from Les? He promised to wire me half of my money by the beginning of this month.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Why not fill Bebot's inbox with requests for either your cues or refunds.
If he is selling cues in the For Sale section, spam the crap out of his threads.
At least you will be letting others in on what happened.

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks alot my friend. hopefully Les is sincere enough..

so, got mail from him ? he said he can´t access AZ or don´t want to maybe...but you can shoot him an email,too. He said he will get back to everyone, one by one

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
nope no reply from him. I have sent him many emails. No replies as of now. I'm afraid my money is gone.

Your comment reminded me of Sgt. Gunnery Hartman from Full Metal Jacket, but with a little rewording.

Today, you people are no longer "maybe" waiting for a cue. Today, you are "definitely" not waiting on a cue. You're part of a brotherhood. From now on until the day you die, wherever you are, every other AZer who got "effed" is your brother. Most of you will go insane. Some of you will not come back. But always remember this: pool players get screwed. That's what we're here for. But your frustration lives forever. And that means YOUR MONEY lives forever.

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nope no reply from him. I have sent him many emails. No replies as of now. I'm afraid my money is gone.

Well, i know its hard but Bebot also needs a lot of time to deliver the promised cues and i have not heard or seen any of his cues delivered to one of the guys yet. i too still have nothing for my money but i am willing to wait. I was told a time frame but of course that means nothing til the cue is here.

nksmfamjp

Refugee...
Silver Member
Add me in there. My order was from August 2009. Few days before 2 year anniversary.

Add me too. I am into Les for $400. I didn't pay the last $150. That makes 10 plus??

For the record, I will take any quality break cue from Les to make us even. I know that isn't fair to me, but I am willing to settle that way. I don't even care who makes it.

I think we should hold Les and Bebot Bautista equally responsible for this issue. Les was working directly as an agent of BB cues. His son Mervin is doing this now and I think they should basically be stopped from selling internationally until they deliver on these 10 cue deals.

See, they want this AZ market because their best cue sells for like $150 US in PI. They are/were good cues, but that is the PI market. Basically they will starve without US customers and this is their base of US customers.

Now, if I can just find that receipt for my Eddie Wheat cue!