Corey
I like the entire video. I think you are smart to put together a detailed video pitch and you and (is her name?) Sam do a very good job.
However, when Oscar takes the stage, the whole production kicks up a big notch. What does he do, make 8 balls in 2 breaks? Great stuff, right down to the California Love soundtrack. I swear I was laughing loud when he cracked those breaks, right down to him trying to stare down the one ball in break number two. Excellent.
I think the future of pool lies in the hands of the players and the Americans might do well to study the Europeans and Asians who llok like they treat the game like a profession rather than a scam and seem to be doing quite well at it.
I really applaud both Oscar and Shane for at least promoting an image a father might not balk at if his son showed an interest in the sport. I hope Oscar had a performance clause in his contract with you because, as you clearly know, that's a person who's stock is on the rise.
Great stuff man. I hope you see a million cues.
Kevin