OUTSTANDING OLD SCHOOL capital -R- with a twin

jkmarshall_cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My new baby, all white is ivory. IT has a twin I'll try and upload pics soon.

Enjoy,

John





PB230013.jpg

PB230012.jpg

PB230011.jpg

PB230014.jpg

PB230015.jpg

PB230017.jpg

PB230010.jpg

PB230016.jpg
 
I really like that one. Looks like a full splice with the butterflies in between the points.
Does that have #1 after the sig?
 
I really like that one. Looks like a full splice with the butterflies in between the points.
Does that have #1 after the sig?

Yes, it is #1 of Jerry's full splice with butterflies we designed together using your superior veneers! Jerry and I jokingly call it a Brunswick 180 just for grins. Here's the twin along side it. They make a stellar pair of Jerry's delightful work.

I LOVE the way they look and play.

Thanks,

John




PB230021.jpg

PB230020.jpg

PB230019.jpg

PB230018.jpg

PB230022.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks for all the positive comments. Those veneers really do pop and yes, they go very well with ebony. These cues together make for a unique one of a kind set. Both play excellent and provide superb feedback.

My oldest son thinks they would look better in his hands than mine!!!

John
 
Back
Top