Over $380k bet on both sides 😳 WOODWARD VS ORCOLLO

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am involved in putting this match together.

There are A TON of Side Bets probably will break the half mil mark in the middle - with 2 of the biggest bettors liking Sky's side and the rest taking Dennis's side.

One of the 2 who like Sky's side would give Dippy Dave the wild 2 out when it comes to gambling in pool. You guys can message Chris Bartram, and he will tell you who it is, Chris has a piece of the bet on this match. Hint, his initials are CB.
If there are a ton of side bets, why isn't there a single side bet in the action room here on AZ at even? I gave 2-1 money odds, and 10 games on the wire even odds, and got only a few bets. I know AZ popularity has died down in the past few years and gone to FB, but its still a good indication of what the line is that will get both sides betting. If anyone is betting real cash with no odds on this match, well it just doesn't make sense. I can understand small sweat bets at even just for something to do, but not bets in the 10's of thousands. I know you are legit, but it still doesn't add up to me. This is just my personal opinion. I'm a nobody, just a banger that loves pool:)

EDIT: I just re-read, and saw that only 2 guys are taking Sky's side, and they have super deep pockets. OK, that makes more sense. I thought it was an even distribution.

Well, good luck to all the betters! Should be a good sweat.

Last edited:

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member

There are A TON of Side Bets probably will break the half mil mark in the middle - with 2 of the biggest bettors liking Sky's side and the rest taking Dennis's side.

One of the 2 who like Sky's side would give Dippy Dave the wild 2 out when it comes to gambling in pool. You guys can message Chris Bartram, and he will tell you who it is, Chris has a piece of the bet on this match. Hint, his initials are CB.
Should we all bow down because Carl is betting on this?

raise1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If there are a ton of side bets, why isn't there a single side bet in the action room here on AZ at even? I gave 2-1 money odds, and 10 games on the wire even odds, and got only a few bets. I know AZ popularity has died down in the past few years and gone to FB, but its still a good indication of what the line is that will get both sides betting. If anyone is betting real cash with no odds on this match, well it just doesn't make sense. I can understand small sweat bets at even just for something to do, but not bets in the 10's of thousands. I know you are legit, but it still doesn't add up to me. This is just my personal opinion. I'm a nobody, just a banger that loves pool:)

EDIT: I just re-read, and saw that only 2 guys are taking Sky's side, and they have super deep pockets. OK, that makes more sense. I thought it was an even distribution.

Well, good luck to all the betters! Should be a good sweat.
Correct, it wasn't an even distribution. Basically just 2 guys taking on everyone else, similar to what I used to do in "The Action Room" when I took on the entire place by myself many times. I was either the biggest idiot in the entire world when I lost, or I was the most genius person when I won. LOL.

If you want to bet a sizable number giving up 2:1 or the 10 games, PM me, I am sure I can get your bet covered.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Correct, it wasn't an even distribution. Basically just 2 guys taking on everyone else, similar to what I used to do in "The Action Room" when I took on the entire place by myself many times. I was either the biggest idiot in the entire world when I lost, or I was the most genius person when I won. LOL.

If you want to bet a sizable number giving up 2:1 or the 10 games, PM me, I am sure I can get your bet covered.
I'm in for a couple it looks like, that's enough for my blood:)

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Chris is not a particularly good handicapper and he always likes to take the American. Just from reading these boards- i could be wrong.

PS-Why hasn't Jay chimed in on this? If he bets Sky, I'm going all in. :)

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Chris is not a particularly good handicapper and he always likes to take the American. Just from reading these boards- i could be wrong.

PS-Why hasn't Jay chimed in on this? If he bets Sky, I'm going all in. :)
Jay would say Dennis no matter who he plays - not sure that's good advise to be taking. I guess you have a point if he says Sky lol

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Even a long 10-ball race against Shane? Just curious if others think Jay would still go with Dennis.
If I remember correctly, Jay said Dennis reached out to him as a backer for his 10 ball match against SVB (where Shane drubbed him) and he politely declined.