Package Deal

Raecarmia

"Only the finest"
Silver Member
Rating - 96%
24   1   0
Hi, I have up for sale a decent players package at a REDUCED price....

Playing cue is a older late 70's early 80's (not quite sure) Palmer custom cue.
Break/Jump cue is a Falcon....
Both cues are straight. Palmer could definently use a refinish. The Falcon has a few chips in the butt and could also use a refinish.
The case is an old 2x4 Vincitorre case that is rough but hold cues...lol
This is the second case I have owned like this--I purchased this case and within 2 weeks the rivots that hold the top of the strap came out...I went back to the dealer and he gave me another case just like it and told me to just keep this one....Two weeks later the same thing happened to the new case...so manufacturing defect I am sure.....so with all that said I would like to get $200 for everything-. I will post specs on the cues if needed...

Thanks Gary

Pics:
GEDC0017.jpg

GEDC0016.jpg

GEDC0018.jpg

Last edited:

Raecarmia

"Only the finest"
Silver Member
Rating - 96%
24   1   0
bump...

Thanks for the inquiry....

The shaft on the falcon is a full 13mm, looks like LBM ferrule w/original tip.
not sure what kind looks to be a triangle or Lepro,,

The shaft on the Palmer is 12.7mm, very stiff hitting shaft, not sure the ferrule material, has a Sniper tip.....this cue plays phenominal...

I can't believe I still have these....

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
Hi Gary,

Your message box is full and I still havn't received the package. Let me know if you shipped it via USPS.

Regards,
Duc.

Hi, I have up for sale a decent players package at a REDUCED price....

Playing cue is a older late 70's early 80's (not quite sure) Palmer custom cue.
Break/Jump cue is a Falcon....
Both cues are straight. Palmer could definently use a refinish. The Falcon has a few chips in the butt and could also use a refinish.
The case is an old 2x4 Vincitorre case that is rough but hold cues...lol
This is the second case I have owned like this--I purchased this case and within 2 weeks the rivots that hold the top of the strap came out...I went back to the dealer and he gave me another case just like it and told me to just keep this one....Two weeks later the same thing happened to the new case...so manufacturing defect I am sure.....so with all that said I would like to get $200 for everything-. I will post specs on the cues if needed...

Thanks Gary

Pics:
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff487/raecarmia/cues%20for%20sale%20%20trade/GEDC0017.jpg[/IMG]
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff487/raecarmia/cues%20for%20sale%20%20trade/GEDC0016.jpg[/IMG]
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff487/raecarmia/cues%20for%20sale%20%20trade/GEDC0018.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited:

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
Still havn't received the package... please pm/email me and let me know when you ship the package. I'll wait till Friday and if I don't hear any response or get any package...I will follow up with my CC and cancel the transaction. Please let me know....you're PM Box is still full. Left a message on your profile.

Regards,
Duc.

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
Gary had some shipping issue and I just received the package. Cues are as described!! thanks.

**Anyone here know Gary Crane....he hasn't signed on Since Aug 20, 2012. Tried to reach him via PM but it's now full...tried messaging him but have not received any response. Last PM from him said that he shipped that package and if it didn't arrived by last Friday to let him know.

Still haven't received the package and can't reach him. It look like he has good rep and trader feedback. Anyone has his phone number that have dealt with him in the past??**

Thanks,
Duc.

Last edited: