Status
Not open for further replies.

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
bish4201 said:
No worries, Phil is a good guy. Cue will arrive.

AARON,
AFTER YOUR PAST ON HERE AND EBAY, DO YOU THINK YOUR WORD WILL MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER ABOUT NOT BEING CONTACTED?????

PHIL MAY BE A "GOOD GUY" BUT HIS WORD DOESN'T HOLD MUCH VALUE (IMO). I DON'T THINK HE'D STEAL FROM ANYONE THOUGH.

MARCUS <---- NOT LOOKING FOR AN ARGUMENT, BUT HAD TO SAY IT.

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
If this is Aaron Painter, he still owe me 900 plus blanks. I'm still hoping that he'll do the right thing but it's been almost 2 years. At Least I got one of my cue back that I've sent to him only after 1 year of emailing him repeatedly. I think Chris when through the same ordeal and ended up with a full splice cue that was made by Darrin Hill as a replacement for his cue that was sent to him. The funny thing was that he used my blank for this cue. This games of delay and numerous broken promises had been a very long ordeal that is just unbelievable but I guess he has a family to take of so he's probably doing what he must do to survive. My only hope is that he get out of his bad luck and make this transaction right one day. There's still hope for the man so in the meantime, I'll just sent my normal email to him.:)

Regards,
Duc.

FAST_N_LOOSE

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
Cuemaster98 said:
If this is Aaron Painter, he still owe me 900 plus blanks. I'm still hoping that he'll do the right thing but it's been almost 2 years. At Least I got one of my cue back that I've sent to him only after 1 year of emailing him repeatedly. I think Chris when through the same ordeal and ended up with a full splice cue that was made by Darrin Hill as a replacement for his cue that was sent to him. The funny thing was that he used my blank for this cue. This games of delay and numerous broken promises had been a very long ordeal that is just unbelievable but I guess he has a family to take of so he's probably doing what he must do to survive. My only hope is that he get out of his bad luck and make this transaction right one day. There's still hope for the man so in the meantime, I'll just sent my normal email to him.:)

Regards,
Duc.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR QUEST....YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE.

P.S. YOU GOT THE RIGHT GUY

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0

How do you know for sure? Sent a pm and got one back saying he's not Aaron?

Yeah, I know I'm not the only one that fell for this pyramid scheme but it'll happen. I actually supported him on the forum at one point because all of my transactions with him went well but once you catch on and realized what had happen...it was kinda late. Live and Learn I guess.

Regards,
Duc.

FAST_N_LOOSE

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
Cuemaster98 said:

Yeah, I know I'm not the only one that fell for this pyramid scheme but it'll happen. I actually supported him on the forum at one point because all of my transactions with him went well but once you catch on and realized what had happen...it was kinda late. Live and Learn I guess.

Regards,
Duc.

NO OFFENSE...... BUT I NOW KNOW, HOW YOU GOT TAKEN.....LOL, J/K

YOU HONESTLY THINK HE'S GOING TO TELL YOU THAT IT'S HIM???

ASK AROUND, ANYONE PAYING ATTENTION KNOWS IT'S HIM

bogey54311

"cheese"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Cuemaster98 said:

Regards,
Duc.

it's aaron. believe me.

and as for phil, he's tucked it to me PERSONALLY 4 times in various ways, and others I know about.

I'm sorry aaron took you for that much cash duc. you should do something about it.

chris G

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
bogey54311 said:
it's aaron. believe me.

and as for phil, he's tucked it to me PERSONALLY 4 times in various ways, and others I know about.

I'm sorry aaron took you for that much cash duc. you should do something about it.

chris G

How is it these guys can rip people off so many times and nothing happen to them? How is that possible? Do people just not want to bother with it because it would cost more in going to court?

Someone is going to have to do it if it's ever going to stop. and how do they get to come back, People know who they are, and still end up buying and selling here? With green rep bars?

I'm totally confused on how nothing ever happens to these guys when they rip multiple people off?? As in jail, Court.. Legal stuff..

Not speaking of anyone in specific.. Just saying the ones who totally rip people off from stealing.

Last edited:

UGOTDA7

Ban pending.....
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
26   1   1
Phil (Panhdlce) Screwed Me

I try and stay away from personal / drama threads and posts, but in this case since Phil (Panhdlce) screwed me out of a Sugartree (8 points in foream, scalloped small points at each end of the handle) deal to in my opinion sell the cue to someone else for a few extra dollars I feel the need to protect anybody else that might think about doing a deal with him.

Here are the facts of my uncompleted deal with him:

- I contacted him about the fancy Sugartree shortly after he posted the cue for sale here on AZ on 22 May.

- We agreed to a deal after a few PMs for his asking price of $1860; he confirmed the sale to me (see PM pasted below).

- I immediately went to the bank, got a bank check (had to get a cash advance on a credit card which cost me $39.00; had to pay for the bank check which cost me $3.00); and sent the bank check the next day (23 May) by USPS 2-3 day mail with signature confirmation which cost me $8.00.

- Phil received the check a few days later after which he PMed me saying that Fatboy was going to buy the cue for $2500 and did I want Phil to sell the cue to him and split the profit difference or continue the deal to me (see PM pasted below).

- Shortly thereafter Phil sent me another PM saying the deal with Fatboy was a fluke (see PM pasted below).

- The last PM from Phil to me was on 30 May, I have heard nothing since.

- Just a few minutes ago (today, 4 June) I received a bank check (dated 2 June) from Phil with a note saying "Cue lent to entity to try a Sugartree, not returned in original condition as advertised, therefore payment returned in full."

Here are my issues:

- Phil supposedly lent the cue to someone after he had a deal with me; supposedly this person damaged it in some way; Phil did not inform me of this and ask me if I still wanted to do the deal (for some reason Phil wasn't specific in describing the condition that had changed....I wonder why?).

- Phil tried to do a deal after he had committed to doing a deal with me; I have to presume he completed or is in the process of doing a deal with someone else.

- Phil did not contact me with a status for close to a week; still hasn't replied to me even though he has been on AZ (was on yesterday).

- Phil screwed me out of $50 in fees from my end to do this deal.

- Phil deleted all of his posts and the Sugartree pictures in his "Fancy Sugartree" for sale thread in an effort to protect himself; probably shortly after committing to a deal with someone else after me - for more money I assume.

- Phil compromised his integrity at my expense for a few extra dollars.

- Phil assumed I would sit quietly by and not let everybody here know what happened.

PMs copied and pasted below:

Panhdlce: "I'll mark it sold"

Panhdlce: "Fatboy has made a offer (through Qbuilder) to buy @ $2,500 now that I received your check I need to ask you,would you like to sell to him & split the profits? or do you want me to ship to you as planned?"

Panhdlce: "Turns out that PM was a fluke and not intended for me, when I responded they were just confused by my responce as far as they were concerned they never PM'd me."

In conclusion:

Phil: I hope you're happy with yourself and that the few extra dollars you got were worth it. I will be around for a long time to ensure that your history and the history of this cue are not forgotten. And frankly, forum rules prevent me from fully expressing what I really think of you; hopefully we will meet in person one day so I will have that opportunity.

To whoever gets the cue: I hope you know the history of this cue, enjoy it, I can't wait to see it come up for sale in the future.

To those who view this: Take these facts into consideration when thinking about doing a deal with Phil (Panhdlce). I for one will never consider doing a deal with him ever again. If you want an honest deal from a person with some integrity, I would think that you wouldn't do a deal with him either.

Last edited:

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
FAST_N_LOOSE said:
NO OFFENSE...... BUT I NOW KNOW, HOW YOU GOT TAKEN.....LOL, J/K

YOU HONESTLY THINK HE'S GOING TO TELL YOU THAT IT'S HIM???

ASK AROUND, ANYONE PAYING ATTENTION KNOWS IT'S HIM

LOL..yup I think I'm just to gullible sometime. I do a lot of my business based on trust and if someone cross me on a deal so be it. I just personally think they are adding bad karma to themselves.

I don't think Aaron is a bad apple, I think he just doing what he has to do to survive. Hopefully, when and if he does better...I'll see my investment back. I don't know if it's him but won't do me any good anyway. If it is him, he at least got the message.

Regards,
Duc.

UGOTDA7

Ban pending.....
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
26   1   1
Nine Ball said:
How is it these guys can rip people off so many times and nothing happen to them? How is that possible? Do people just not want to bother with it because it would cost more in going to court?

Someone is going to have to do it if it's ever going to stop. and how do they get to come back, People know who they are, and still end up buying and selling here? With green rep bars?

I'm totally confused on how nothing ever happens to these guys when they rip multiple people off?? As in jail, Court.. Legal stuff..

At a minimum they should be banned. They give AZ a bad name.

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
UGOTDA7 said:
I try and stay away from personal / drama threads and posts, but in this case since Phil (Panhdlce) screwed me out of a Sugartree (8 points in foream, scalloped small points at each end of the handle) deal to in my opinion sell the cue to someone else for a few extra dollars I feel the need to protect anybody else that might think about doing a deal with him.

Here are the facts of my uncompleted deal with him:

- I contacted him about the fancy Sugartree shortly after he posted the cue for sale here on AZ on 22 May.

- We agreed to a deal after a few PMs for his asking price of $1860; he confirmed the sale to me (see PM pasted below).

- I immediately went to the bank, got a bank check (had to get a cash advance on a credit card which cost me $39.00; had to pay for the bank check which cost me $3.00); and sent the bank check the next day (23 May) by USPS 2-3 day mail with signature confirmation which cost me $8.00.

- Phil received the check a few days later after which he PMed me saying that Fatboy was going to buy the cue for $2500 and did I want Phil to sell the cue to him and split the profit difference or continue the deal to me (see PM pasted below).

- Shortly thereafter Phil sent me another PM saying the deal with Fatboy was a fluke (see PM pasted below).

- The last PM from Phil to me was on 30 May, I have heard nothing since.

- Just a few minutes ago (today, 4 June) I received a bank check (dated 2 June) from Phil with a note saying "Cue lent to entity to try a Sugartree, not returned in original condition as advertised, therefore payment returned in full."

Here are my issues:

- Phil supposedly lent the cue to someone after he had a deal with me; supposedly this person damaged it in some way; Phil did not inform me of this and ask me if I still wanted to do the deal (for some reason Phil wasn't specific in describing the condition that had changed....I wonder why?).

- Phil tried to do a deal after he had committed to doing a deal with me; I have to presume he completed or is in the process of doing a deal with someone else.

- Phil did not contact me with a status for close to a week; still hasn't replied to me even though he has been on AZ (was on yesterday).

- Phil screwed me out of $50 in fees from my end to do this deal.

- Phil deleted all of his posts and the Sugartree pictures in his "Fancy Sugartree" for sale thread in an effort to protect himself; probably shortly after committing to a deal with someone else after me - for more money I assume.

- Phil compromised his integrity at my expense for a few extra dollars.

- Phil assumed I would sit quietly by and not let everybody here know what happened.

PMs copied and pasted below:

Panhdlce: "I'll mark it sold"

Panhdlce: "Fatboy has made a offer (through Qbuilder) to buy @ $2,500 now that I received your check I need to ask you,would you like to sell to him & split the profits? or do you want me to ship to you as planned?"

Panhdlce: "Turns out that PM was a fluke and not intended for me, when I responded they were just confused by my responce as far as they were concerned they never PM'd me."

In conclusion:

Phil: I hope you're happy with yourself and that the few extra dollars you got were worth it. I will be around for a long time to ensure that your history and the history of this cue are not forgotten. And frankly, forum rules prevent me from fully expressing what I really think of you; hopefully we will meet in person one day so I will have that opportunity.

To whoever gets the cue: I hope you know the history of this cue, enjoy it, I can't wait to see it come up for sale in the future.

To those who view this: Take these facts into consideration when thinking about doing a deal with Phil (Panhdlce). I for one will never consider doing a deal with him ever again. If you want an honest deal from a person with some integrity, I would think that you wouldn't do a deal with him either.

Most likely.. What happened.. Is he realized he was selling the cue too cheap.. Is was up for $2400 on the site. and was a total steal at $1860 as the plain janes are pulling in $1500 to $1700.. Watched two plain janes sell for $1700 now..

I'm not gonna comment on him being offered more money. That probably did happen but that's another story..

I thought this Phil guy was a little funny when he listed coins here, Sold them to Wallace, Then decided he didn't want to sell them to anyone on here and sent the guys money back..

Last edited:

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
bogey54311 said:
it's aaron. believe me.

chris G

Question to you..

Why would you do further business with someone if they screwed you over multiple times?

This is why people that do others wrong stay around and continue to do business. I can understand if something happened once, Within reason.. Twice, You start to really wonder.. But when it happens 3 times and you still deal with him? I'm confused?

Last edited:

UGOTDA7

Ban pending.....
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
26   1   1
Nine Ball said:
Most likely.. What happened.. Is he realized he was selling the cue too cheap.. Is was up for $2400 on the site. and was a total steal at $1860 as the plain janes are pulling in $1500 to $1700.. Watched two plain janes sell for $1700 now..

I'm not gonna comment on him being offered more money. That probably did happen but that's another story..

I thought this Phil guy was a little funny when he listed coins here, Sold them to Wallace, Then decided he didn't want to sell them to anyone on here and sent the guys money back..

With all that being said, Toss me a PM if your interested in a very nice Sugar Tree cue.

Yeah, that probably happened. However, Phil could have just manned up and said so; or he could have honored the deal he committed to. Hell, I lost $500 on a deal once because I undersold a cue, but I had committed to it so I followed through.

Moderators - if you care about honesty on AZ you won't lock or delete this thread.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Nine Ball said:

With all that being said, Toss me a PM if your interested in a very nice Sugar Tree cue.

Josh....I'm sorry, but there is no excuse for Phils actions PERIOD!! Phil himself posted on his thread of 22.5% off of retail.....retail being 2400.00 ...Regardless of how Phil felt after being offered more money by another party he should of followed through with the deal end of story....I pm'd Phil and inquired about the cue, and was very close to commiting....I'm glad I didn't....its real unfortunate situation, and I feel bad for the buyer that got ther shaft!!!

UGOTDA7

Ban pending.....
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
26   1   1
Nine Ball said:
Question to you after looking at Phils feedback on itrader..

Why would you do further business with him if he has screwed you over multiple times? I saw he has two itraders from you and one in March.

This is why people that do others wrong stay around and continue to do business. I can understand if something happened once, Within reason.. Twice, You start to really wonder.. But when it happens 3 times and you still deal with him? I'm confused?

If someone burnt me once, Depending on exactly what happened, It would be a while before I gave them a second chance.. If they burnt me again.. Forget it... I wouldn't buy or sell to them no matter how much more I was making or less I was paying.. and if I decided for some reason to try it a 3rd time to get burnt again.. No way in hell would there be a 4th time..

Yep, his positive feedback is one of the strong reasons I went about doing a deal with him; especially when sending him a bank check.

My wife even asked me about this. I told her that AZ members take care of each other, that AZ even has their own rating system, that this guy appears good.

Wow, was I ever wrong.

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
snowmon34 said:
Josh....I'm sorry, but there is no excuse for Phils actions PERIOD!! Phil himself posted on his thread of 22.5% off of retail.....retail being 2400.00 ...Regardless of how Phil felt after being offered more money by another party he should of followed through with the deal end of story....I pm'd Phil and inquired about the cue, and was very close to commiting....I'm glad I didn't....its real unfortunate situation, and I feel bad for the buyer that got ther shaft!!!

Maybe you took what I said the wrong way.. I'm not defending the guy by no means.......

Read my other posts..

Status
Not open for further replies.