Persistency...

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Allow me to plug what's great for pool and us.(again)

"Make It Happen"One Pocket..June 25th thru 28th

In all the "Make It Happen" events Accu-Stats tries to invite the best players in the world, however, the people who purchase the package for $300 will have a right to choose four of the six players and they usually are the worlds best players.

In the past the most popular players that have been invited or chosen by the supporters were players like Appleton..VanBoening..Reyes.. and ..Pagulayan..

The last one pocket event that we had (5X10) the supporters chose Frost..Pagulayan..Reyes..and VanBoening. Accu-Stats chose Duel and Daulton

Accu-Stats strives to bring to you not only the best players in the world but also the most interesting match ups, in terms of the mystique that is surrounding the the game that is featured. That's the reason Accu-Stats chose both Danny Smith and Justin Hall.

We believe that the curiosity factor involving the two strongest young one pocket players in the world competing against the worlds strongest players is a mystery that people would like to know the answer to, I would, how about you? Accu-Stats has the ability to help answer that question for us by slating them in the mix with the worlds greatest players. Imo choosing both Hall, and Smith is extremely intriguing and will make a great tournament...even greater.

Lets try to keep the game alive by supporting Accu-Stats, and at the same time be entertained by the best of the best, by the best..Accu-Stats.

Bill Incardona

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shit, pick 6? The six from last year were a great bunch. I'd like to see Justin hall in there, Brandon shuff ...turn that 6 into a 9 and let the boys fighting out!

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shit, pick 6? The six from last year were a great bunch. I'd like to see Justin hall in there, Brandon shuff ...turn that 6 into a 9 and let the boys fighting out!

Love Brandon but he just got run over my a freight train named Justin Hall
I'd like to see him play Frost or Alex

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm hoping that someone reads this post and bump it, thanks.

I'm going to post a question Lou Figueroa asked me on One Pocket.org, hope people will find this interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post
Was this made known? And why wouldn't Reyes, Frost, Dalton, and SVB be the default players?!

Lou Figueroa
amongst a couple
of others

It's always been an understanding that Accu-Stats picks two of the field of six. That rule was made for Accu-Stats to choose whatever players they feel should be in the tournament out of the players that weren't selected. There is no criteria that says we have to pick any certain way, and with that understanding we can choose who we feel are the players suited best for the growth of the game.

There's absolutely no question in my mind that both Smith and Hall are the two most intriguing players in the world right now. We all know how well the top four players in the world play, imo they are Frost, Pagulayan, VanBoening, and Reyes. However, we really don't have a good enough read on Hall and Smith. There's a lot of people that feel Hall is the best player, or close to it, in the world, true. Then Smith has beaten every one he's played, and handily as well. We all knew who they were, or we shouldn't be reading this. Yes the interest is clearly there, and imo this tournament with all the story lines has the potential to be the best one pocket tournament ever.

I hope that answered any questions any one would have on Accu-Stats principles in selecting players.

Bill Incardona

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
The Best One Pocket Tournament EVER? That's a heavy dose right there. If anyone can pull it off, Accu-Stats can. Here's to much success for Make it Happen.

I've had the opportunity to watch Danny Smith in some very long sessions down here in Louisiana in the last few months and think it will be interesting to see if anyone can stretch him to his limit. So far, I haven't seen THE SHREDDER'S limit.

Justin Hall has proven himself one of America's strongest, young warriors and the two of them will have their mettle tested in this upcoming event.

JoeyA

I'm hoping that someone reads this post and bump it, thanks.

I'm going to post a question Lou Figueroa asked me on One Pocket.org, hope people will find this interesting.

It's always been an understanding that Accu-Stats picks two of the field of six. That rule was made for Accu-Stats to choose whatever players they feel should be in the tournament out of the players that weren't selected. There is no criteria that says we have to pick any certain way, and with that understanding we can choose who we feel are the players suited best for the growth of the game.

There's absolutely no question in my mind that both Smith and Hall are the two most intriguing players in the world right now. We all know how well the top four players in the world play, imo they are Frost, Pagulayan, VanBoening, and Reyes. However, we really don't have a good enough read on Hall and Smith. There's a lot of people that feel Hall is the best player, or close to it, in the world, true. Then Smith has beaten every one he's played, and handily as well. We all knew who they were, or we shouldn't be reading this. Yes the interest is clearly there, and imo this tournament with all the story lines has the potential to be the best one pocket tournament ever.

I hope that answered any questions any one would have on Accu-Stats principles in selecting players.

Bill Incardona