Phillippi, Gilbert, Bluegrass, Lambros, Scruggs (2), Sledgehammer

UGOTDA7

Ban pending.....
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
26   1   1
Have a few cues just sitting around, figured I'd offer them up for sale/trades.

Email me at ugotda7@hotmail.com if interested/questions/want further details, etc.

Left to right in first pic:

Phillippi - TRADED - $1500 (like new, butt is one solid piece of birdseye).

Gilbert jump/break - SOLD - $350 (like new, 2003, Moori III tip).

Bluegrass - SOLD - $350 (older cue, in pretty rough cosmetic condition, but still a solid player).

Lambros - $2100 (like new, 10 points, 2005, improved Ultra Joint).

Scruggs - $1500 (95% condition, 60 inches).

Scruggs - SOLD - $1600 (90% condition, was told by reputable folks at the Derby that this used to be Tim's personal cue).

Sledgehammer - SOLD - $100 (95% condition, currently has LePro tip - can be removed)

Prices are shipped by Fed-Ex two day within the U.S.

If you have any ideas on trades with other custom cues let me know.

View attachment 20410

View attachment 20411

View attachment 20412

View attachment 20413

View attachment 20414

Last edited:

shortcutz

Run rabbit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
really like the look of the ts. wanna know how that joint plays.as it was tims i bet its a winner.
good luck with the sale.

dakota

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Want to Buy Bluegrass

I sent you an email on the Bluegrass cue. I am very interested in buying the cue and would like to talk to you about some details and setup a way to make the payment to you.

Thanks,

Dakota

UGOTDA7

Ban pending.....
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
26   1   1
To all who have emailed me / tried to PM me about the Bluegrass - it is sold.

If I have missed you by chance and have not replied to you yet, let me know, I think I got to everybody already.

I prefer to work by email as unlike by PMs it doesn't have a limit.

UGOTDA7

Ban pending.....
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
26   1   1
shortcutz said:
really like the look of the ts. wanna know how that joint plays.as it was tims i bet its a winner.
good luck with the sale.

It plays great, I would be playing with it (why I bought it at the Derby) but I prefer stiffer playing cues these days. I'm a real fan of the way he does these types of wood joints. I had a sneaky pete a while back with a cocobolo joint, still wish I would have kept it.

thingie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
unbelievable you let a bluegrass go at that price. it must have been a steal! congrats to the new owner then :) and all the best to your sale :D

WuClan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Is that a Tulipwood Gilbert j/b and does it have an ebony butterfly? please say no... please say no. Great deals!

UGOTDA7

Ban pending.....
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
26   1   1
Bump for the weekend.

To answer a frequent question - yes, I'll take PayPal as long as it is from a verified account and shipped to a verified address.

UGOTDA7

Ban pending.....
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
26   1   1
To answer another frequent question - yes, the tulipwood Scruggs has been verified (email from Mike Cochran) as being Tim's cue from back in the early 90s.