Pin Yi Ko - The Best ?

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pin Yi Ko cant be the best, no way possible, until he wins the BIG event (U.S. Open) on AMERICAN SOIL, no way in the world can he be regarded as the best.

Some of you people are amazing, this guy got beat by a women for Christsake.

Until he wins the U.S. Open event, I don't want to hear it. He's a bum.

- SVB all time great

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Pin Yi Ko cant be the best, no way possible, until he wins the BIG event (U.S. Open) on AMERICAN SOIL, no way in the world can he be regarded as the best.

- SVB all time great

Only one of them is a World Champion though...twice!

july9x

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

- SVB all time great

This by far is the funiest bullshiet ever :grin::grin::grin:

Well for now he IS the best, I don't know about next years.

54729317.jpg

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doesn't matter what he's won before, until he wins the big one on U.S. soil he wont make the hall of fame.

Got beat by a girl...... LMAO...... In the biggest event on AMERICAN soil. Oh, and Baby Ko, he got torched to..... WAY overrated......

pacemonster

"Billiard" Mike
Silver Member

- SVB all time great

I agree...kinda sorta. I don't think he's "the best" but considered "one of the best". There are alot of great pool players right now. I would consider Darren and Shane better than him right now. That's just my $.02.

But I have to ask......what does the statement above have anything to do with it? Karen is not a slouch and can match up with just about everyone of them playing right now. BTW....there are a lot of really great pool players that have never won the US Open. And I would never call Django or Thorsten a bum ;)

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Word on the street is SVB offered to stake Karen (Since he never plays SVB) to play him a race to 100, he declined.

ziggystardust

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

- SVB all time great

And please tell us how your APA
team did in Vegas?

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In a way I wish SVB could win a world championship so you fans could quit crying.

Last edited:

Dockter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm so confused if this is a troll or you're serious. Can you clue me in since I'm obviously dense.

july9x

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Word on the street is SVB offered to stake Karen (Since he never plays SVB) to play him a race to 100, he declined.

yeah it would be a shame if he agreed to play.

Ko is rank no1 player now and won world title tournament, he doesn't need to prove anything to any body, sooner or later he will won US Open, he is just 26/27 now.

OP obviously has just been beaten by an Asian player at his APA league, pathetic!

Alex Kanapilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trolling and comedy are two different things... and that was neither.:)

I disagree, both can be funny, quit being so serious.

He's just turning the table on you Ko fanatics. Ko's human like the rest.

And, for the record, I think Karen and the top women are waaaay under rated by most guys around here. I think she just proved that (again).

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I disagree, both can be funny, quit being so serious.

He's just turning the table on you Ko fanatics. Ko's human like the rest.

And, for the record, I think Karen and the top women are waaaay under rated by most guys around here. I think she just proved that (again).

I can't help but to be serious. It is that of my nature.

Edited* To label this sarcasm

Last edited: