Pirateship

BarenbruggeCues

Unregistered User
Silver Member
Did they get their software fixed? Last and only time I used them they printed the label wrong and the 3 packages came back to me.
My fault for not double checking the labels but they lost a customer over it.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
We are now using goshippo and it is much cheaper. But it does not always quote things right on my shopping cart. Sometimes it shows their rate and sometimes UPS standard rates.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
We are now using goshippo and it is much cheaper. But it does not always quote things right on my shopping cart. Sometimes it shows their rate and sometimes UPS standard rates.
I don't see how it can get much cheaper . Sent a shaft on 2" tube for $12.50 via 3-day UPS.
Sent another 3" tube filled with dowels for $16 .
Small flat rate USPS box is close to $10 now.
1 foot of ferrules on that box is too expensive .

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't see how it can get much cheaper . Sent a shaft on 2" tube for $12.50 via 3-day UPS.
Sent another 3" tube filled with dowels for $16 .
Small flat rate USPS box is close to $10 now.
1 foot of ferrules on that box is too expensive .
I meant cheaper than ups regular rates.

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
I meant cheaper than ups regular rates.
I have shipped about 200 plus cues and used the post office everytime.

I have never had a singe problem.

I shipped over 30 antique diving helmets with UPS and they screwed up at least 5 times.

USPS with signature required and insurance is well worth it IMO.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used pirate ship for the first time today. I sold a big computer monitor on ebay. USPS was 90, UPS was 62, Pirateship was 37 (and gave me a UPS label). Wow. Plus, their website was about 100x easier to use than either FedEX, UPS, or USPS. I'm a convert.