Play The Game clothing

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
Gentlemen, I looking for a slogan to use with my line of Billiard Apparel. First let me say that Our line was created to raise the image of the Game. Not only in the billiard communities eyes, but also in the public eye. So the slogan i'm looking for needs to be clean, Tastful ,and short. I'm going to add a few of my shirts below so you can get a better idea of what were all about. Now that you know the direction we want our line to go in. Thank-you for your imput.
Frank

Designed By A Player, Worn By Players!
www.playthegameclothing.com

Attachments

• PC61_Black_Flat_Front_2009_8 ball eclipse-2.jpg
    PC61_Black_Flat_Front_2009_8 ball eclipse-2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 416
  • PC61_Black_Flat_Front_9 ball eclipse-2.jpg
    PC61_Black_Flat_Front_9 ball eclipse-2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 411
  • PC61_Black_Flat_Front_onepocket-green copy.jpg
    PC61_Black_Flat_Front_onepocket-green copy.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 401
  • PC61 8-ball blk text heather front.jpg
    PC61 8-ball blk text heather front.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 400
  • PC61 9-ball white text navy front.jpg
    PC61 9-ball white text navy front.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 419

RED LITE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Note to thebaby

Not all posters here are "Gentlemen"; in fact, not all are men at all. :eek:

Marie's husband

Cue It Up Promotions
Silver Member
How about something like this?
Let's bring back the "SNAP SNAP" "TAP TAP""CLAP CLAP" and just PLAY THE GAME.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just recently saw this clothing line. My boyfriend was asked to do an interview about Ronnie Allen for a pool newspaper called Cue Sports Journal. The article was written by John Henderson. Great article, if anybody is interested, in the April 2013 edition.

The entire page on the back cover had an ad for this clothing line, and it immediately caught my attention. I like it a lot. The font used for "Play the Game" is classy-looking.

25 percent to all California CueSports League members sounds like a deal for some, but I will pay full price. It's kind of a shabby chic kind of clothing line for pool, which is fresh and innovative.

I may have to buy a T-shirt and baseball cap for my boyfriend. :grin-square:

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
It's about time.......

I just recently saw this clothing line. My boyfriend was asked to do an interview about Ronnie Allen for a pool newspaper called Cue Sports Journal. The article was written by John Henderson. Great article, if anybody is interested, in the April 2013 edition.

The entire page on the back cover had an ad for this clothing line, and it immediately caught my attention. I like it a lot. The font used for "Play the Game" is classy-looking.

25 percent to all California CueSports League members sounds like a deal for some, but I will pay full price. It's kind of a shabby chic kind of clothing line for pool, which is fresh and innovative.

I may have to buy a T-shirt and baseball cap for my boyfriend. :grin-square:
Hi Jam, we don't know each other, but 30-40 years ago is when me and kieth first ran into each other. It was in Las Vegas at a Tournament. That's also where I met Louie Roberts at the black jack table. Anyway that's a whole story in it self. But thank-you for the kind words About our line. You See Jam, Iv'e played pool all my life, and worked all my life to raise my family. The best advise I ever received from my Dad was ,"SON DON'T EVER QUIT YOUR JOB". Jam ,we created this line, cuz we were tired of all these clothing lines that did nothing for the image of the game. We wanted to show the BILLIARD COMMUNITY and the PUBLIC ,the beauty of the game thru our designs. Go ahead and order that T-Shirt and Hat for Kieth ,and I will throw in something special For him. Something I think he will like. Anyway have a blessed day..............

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Jam, we don't know each other, but 30-40 years ago is when me and kieth first ran into each other. It was in Las Vegas at a Tournament. That's also where I met Louie Roberts at the black jack table. Anyway that's a whole story in it self. But thank-you for the kind words About our line. You See Jam, Iv'e played pool all my life, and worked all my life to raise my family. The best advise I ever received from my Dad was ,"SON DON'T EVER QUIT YOUR JOB". Jam ,we created this line, cuz we were tired of all these clothing lines that did nothing for the image of the game. We wanted to show the BILLIARD COMMUNITY and the PUBLIC ,the beauty of the game thru our designs. Go ahead and order that T-Shirt and Hat for Kieth ,and I will throw in something special For him. Something I think he will like. Anyway have a blessed day..............

Thank you. I did order a navy long-sleeved T-shirt with the 9-ball and a navy long-sleeved baseball cap with the 9-ball. Keith likes to be color coordinated with his baseball caps. We have quite a few, all in different colors. :grin-square:

A couple things about the website, one, it was easy to order and check out, so that was cool. The 2-3 week delivery was kind of a bummer, since the only shipment method is Postal Priority for 15 bucks. I'm okay with that, but I only mention this to you for your future consideration. I don't know if UPS would be more economical or more of a pain for you, but it woudl be cheaper for the consumer.

I realize this is a new website and that you are probably trying different things to see how they work out. I do like the line of clothing very much. It really does look classy with that script font.

I ran a virtual one-word focus group on our forum not so long ago, and I was so hoping the word that everybody would choose would be "play." I like that word associated with pool! :cool:

Thanks again. I'm looking forward to the T-shirt and baseball cap! :)

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
customer service is key...

Thank you. I did order a navy long-sleeved T-shirt with the 9-ball and a navy long-sleeved baseball cap with the 9-ball. Keith likes to be color coordinated with his baseball caps. We have quite a few, all in different colors. :grin-square:

A couple things about the website, one, it was easy to order and check out, so that was cool. The 2-3 week delivery was kind of a bummer, since the only shipment method is Postal Priority for 15 bucks. I'm okay with that, but I only mention this to you for your future consideration. I don't know if UPS would be more economical or more of a pain for you, but it woudl be cheaper for the consumer.

I realize this is a new website and that you are probably trying different things to see how they work out. I do like the line of clothing very much. It really does look classy with that script font.

I ran a virtual one-word focus group on our forum not so long ago, and I was so hoping the word that everybody would choose would be "play." I like that word associated with pool! :cool:

Thanks again. I'm looking forward to the T-shirt and baseball cap! :)

Hi Jam, I will look into the shipping further. Jam, if the shipping turns out to be less, I will refund the difference along with your merchandise. Sometimes the shipping to certain areas comes up alittle more. And it should not. Rest assured I will look into that issue and get it corrected. The reason we put 3 weeks on the site is sometimes were out of stock on certain items. That allows us plenty of time to replenish that particular design. Thank-you for understanding and I hope You and Kieth are well. God Bless Frank

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Jam, I will look into the shipping further. Jam, if the shipping turns out to be less, I will refund the difference along with your merchandise. Sometimes the shipping to certain areas comes up alittle more. And it should not. Rest assured I will look into that issue and get it corrected. The reason we put 3 weeks on the site is sometimes were out of stock on certain items. That allows us plenty of time to replenish that particular design. Thank-you for understanding and I hope You and Kieth are well. God Bless Frank

Not a problem at all, Frank. In fact, I'm in the service industry, and I know how difficult it is to cover all the bases sometimes. No matter how much I try to cover all the bases, there's always that one time that I need to effect a change for the better.

I'm not worried about the shipping or time, but I just know that in my industry, those are things consumers ask questions about. ;)

Good for you coming out with this cool clothing line. I'm excited to give Keith his new outfit. He loves to match his shirts and hats. He'll be looking mighty dapper! :cool:

JesseBfan

Motivation, where are u?
Silver Member
Gentlemen, I looking for a slogan to use with my line of Billiard Apparel. First let me say that Our line was created to raise the image of the Game. Not only in the billiard communities eyes, but also in the public eye. So the slogan i'm looking for needs to be clean, Tastful ,and short. I'm going to add a few of my shirts below so you can get a better idea of what were all about. Now that you know the direction we want our line to go in. Thank-you for your imput.
Frank

Designed By A Player, Worn By Players!

I think you might have somethin here... Any chance of a 10-ball shirt too? IMO 9-ball is very close to dead.

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You need " Billiards " in the language on the clothing. Perhaps just add that word above the " Play The Game " would identify the game more (and it wouldn't have to be a rebuild of the existing logo. F.Y.I.
ps: I bought a polo style shirt from you and it was great!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you might have somethin here... Any chance of a 10-ball shirt too? IMO 9-ball is very close to dead.

There is 10-ball shirts and hats on the website. Check it out!

As well as 8-ball, billiards, and even the elusive GHOOOOOOST! :D