please post pics of 3/4 inch ferrule

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello,

I will be getting my new cue from JMW here soon and I am thinking about getting 3/4 inch ferrules instead of the standard 1 inch. I think I would like the look of a little shorter ferrule and would like to see some pictures first.

Reps for anyone who posts a pic of a cue with 3/4 in ferrule. (minus predator)

Thanks in advance,
Ian
 
Capone ferrules

Here are 2 Capone ferrules 3/4" I also like 3/4" ferrules, they look good and help reduce deflection.
 

Attachments

  • Capone ferrule.jpg
    Capone ferrule.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
Thanks for the link and pictures guys. I am def gonna get the 3/4 in ferrule now.

oh yeah, dont wanna forget captain obvious. thank you for the math lesson....;)

Ian
 
Reps for anyone who posts a pic of a cue with 3/4 in ferrule. (minus predator)

Thanks in advance,
Ian[/QUOTE]

Don't forget my rep's now!! lol :D
 
desi2960 said:
a 3/4 inch ferrule looks like a 1 inch ferrule, only about 1/4 inch shorter

LOL desi...:) Was just thinking that my one inch ferrules are about 1/8 shorter than a 1 1/8 inch ferrule. :p I kinda like the look of the shorter ferrules too Ian.
 
It's not a 3/4" ferrule, but if you want to see something a tad shorter for comparison, here is a 1/2" ferrule on a custom shaft of mine. Maybe one day I'll get around to getting a decent pic of the other end; the shaft wood has about 30 rings per inch.

halfinchferrule.jpg
 
We also use 3/4 inch ferrule on the X Breaker jump break cue, here is a picture.
 

Attachments

  • X tip_web.JPG
    X tip_web.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 233
xianmacx said:
Thanks for the link and pictures guys. I am def gonna get the 3/4 in ferrule now.

oh yeah, dont wanna forget captain obvious. thank you for the math lesson....;)

Ian


.......lol
 
Back
Top