K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually picked up two to spell more interesting words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Cyclop regular ball set alongside the Cyclop television ball set - both with the original issue cue balls for each one.

I will post a pic soon of each of the 2 Cyclop original issue cue balls alongside the new Red dot Cyclop cue ball as well as the Aramith Pro-Cup TV cue ball with the 6 red dot design for comparison.

6cd8d544e86358c025e1bcfea0212857.jpg

d8ea44cf13a9ce3a06d16449f9638884.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What would happen if you left a boggle game on a pool table overnight... :)

JV

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw this ball set a few years back. Naturally being a tad inquisitive, I had a few questions for the creator of these large, easy to read lettered balls, including how he came up with which two letters to put on which balls since each one is different.

I still haven't been able to reach that person directly, so I thought 2 sets would be most interesting if I used the larger 21-ball Baseball rack and tossed in the more frequent letters - at the suggestion of a Wheel of Fortune fan in the house...

Alas, it takes a patient and creative man with a certain profundity to play a pocket billiard game such as this - perhaps a lover of Scrabble or Boggle -- toss back an interesting, expensive spirited elixir from Scotland and let the word games begin.

Spell bourbon

Rack em!

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
A couple more Kelly sets from Australia. As before with the Pacman balls, neither are really to my taste.

9iuvqw.jpg

2jcc3rs.jpg

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A couple more Kelly sets from Australia. As before with the Pacman balls, neither are really to my taste.

9iuvqw.jpg

2jcc3rs.jpg

The KISS balls may not be "to your taste" Rubik's, but they are unique - and you can bet a shiny nickel that if they were available in 2.25", I'd certainly have a set - with a great KISS playlist on the hi-fi of course at concert levels while those balls went crack and thwack into the pockets for a full on rock and roll 8 ball game 😁

Dare I say, Dynasty was a great album!

K2

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let's start the day with another one if those sets we see on eBay here and there for sale but say to ourself "who would buy a set like that?" sort of thing.... well, I'll blame this one on my brother in law yet again who's an avid Texas deer hunter and anything that involves cross hairs surely gets his attention -- why, the Aramith Camouflage set of course.

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1459688275.900653.jpg

Happy hunting.

app4dstn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The KISS balls may not be "to your taste" Rubik's, but they are unique - and you can bet a shiny nickel that if they were available in 2.25", I'd certainly have a set - with a great KISS playlist on the hi-fi of course at concert levels while those balls went crack and thwack into the pockets for a full on rock and roll 8 ball game 😁

Dare I say, Dynasty was a great album!

K2

i loved the pac man balls, esp that pixelated curved head. but the KISS balls are next level.

does anyone know...

is there a Stones set out there in existence? (i've seen the red tongue logo on some cases.)

or the more urgent question.... any Zeppelin sets? (i've seen a skateboard deck from the Mothership advertising campaign a couple years back.)

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i loved the pac man balls, esp that pixelated curved head. but the KISS balls are next level.

does anyone know...

is there a Stones set out there in existence? (i've seen the red tongue logo on some cases.)

or the more urgent question.... any Zeppelin sets? (i've seen a skateboard deck from the Mothership advertising campaign a couple years back.)

Unfortunately, I have not seen and I'm not aware of any Rolling Stones or LZ ball sets.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As promised, here is a line up of the original Cyclop "diamond" ball alongside the Cyclop "eye" ball and the new Cyclop "red dot" cue balls - with the Super Aramith Pro-Cup 6 dot cue ball on the far right.

The Cyclop red dot and the Aramith red dots are the exact same size -- measured at 21/64"

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1459824006.967282.jpg

My cue ball weights:

Cyclop Diamond: 170.7g
Cyclop Eye: 170.1g
Cyclop Red Dot: 167.6g
Aramith 6 Red Dot: 167.5g

Last edited:

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the spirit of MLB opening season this week, and to remind all of the Texas Rangers fans as well as the St Louis Cardinals fans what is at stake and is possible, it's time to play a 2011 World Series rematch on the baize. Best of 7.

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1459953591.515254.jpg

Batter up!