Pool cue prank backfires to end in agony

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A MAN rammed a pool cue into the rectum of a drunken friend with such force it snapped off, leaving 31 centimetres stuck inside his bowel, the Tasmanian Supreme Court in Hobart has been told.

Roofer Matthew Noel Triffett, 21, who'd previously pleaded guilty to a charge of grievous bodily harm, was given a six-month jail sentence, suspended for two years, and was ordered to perform 140 hours of community service.

Before passing sentence today, Justice Ewan Crawford said he'd intended jailing Triffett immediately, but the fact that he co-operated with police, pleaded guilty early and was well regarded by his employer, were mitigating circumstances.

"It was a criminally reckless act, but a momentary one, committed stupidly by a very drunk man who thought it funny at the time, without real malevolence for the complainant," Justice Crawford said.

The court was told Triffett had drunk alcohol at various locations around Hobart to celebrate the birthday of one of two friends with him at the time.

Justice Crawford said the trio ended up at the Village Green Tavern, east of Hobart, where the complainant crashed to the floor with his buttocks exposed while his friend ran around the pub in the nude.

He said Triffett had used considerable force to thrust the cue into the man's anus, including lateral force, because it snapped in two.

"What he (Triffett) did excites disgust and horror," Justice Crawford said.

He said Triffett thought it was a big joke until the full extent of what he had done was revealed.

In crippling pain, the complainant went home and removed the cue from his rectum.

Unable to tolerate the agony any longer, he went to Royal Hobart Hospital three days later and underwent immediate surgery for a perforated colon.

His body waste had been emptying into his body cavity, which could have killed him, Justice Crawford said.

The injured man was discharged from hospital three weeks later but he had to return later for further surgery to have a colostomy bag removed.

Justice Crawford said the complainant had since suffered intense and on-going pain.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22121401-5001028,00.html?from=public_rss

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
iowa_player said:
A MAN rammed a pool cue into the rectum of a drunken friend with such force it snapped off, leaving 31 centimetres stuck inside his bowel, the Tasmanian Supreme Court in Hobart has been told.

Roofer Matthew Noel Triffett, 21, who'd previously pleaded guilty to a charge of grievous bodily harm, was given a six-month jail sentence, suspended for two years, and was ordered to perform 140 hours of community service.

Before passing sentence today, Justice Ewan Crawford said he'd intended jailing Triffett immediately, but the fact that he co-operated with police, pleaded guilty early and was well regarded by his employer, were mitigating circumstances.

"It was a criminally reckless act, but a momentary one, committed stupidly by a very drunk man who thought it funny at the time, without real malevolence for the complainant," Justice Crawford said.

The court was told Triffett had drunk alcohol at various locations around Hobart to celebrate the birthday of one of two friends with him at the time.

Justice Crawford said the trio ended up at the Village Green Tavern, east of Hobart, where the complainant crashed to the floor with his buttocks exposed while his friend ran around the pub in the nude.

He said Triffett had used considerable force to thrust the cue into the man's anus, including lateral force, because it snapped in two.

"What he (Triffett) did excites disgust and horror," Justice Crawford said.

He said Triffett thought it was a big joke until the full extent of what he had done was revealed.

In crippling pain, the complainant went home and removed the cue from his rectum.

Unable to tolerate the agony any longer, he went to Royal Hobart Hospital three days later and underwent immediate surgery for a perforated colon.

His body waste had been emptying into his body cavity, which could have killed him, Justice Crawford said.

The injured man was discharged from hospital three weeks later but he had to return later for further surgery to have a colostomy bag removed.

Justice Crawford said the complainant had since suffered intense and on-going pain.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22121401-5001028,00.html?from=public_rss

Thanks for ruining my day. I am now going to put a rear view mirror on my cue.

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yikes

Looks like he got Dahlmered. He learned a valuable lesson about passing out in the middle of a bar, with your pants down...wtf :smile:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Frustrated....

.... that the cue broke while impaling his friend, the Tasmanian Impaler assembles the nuts and tries again....

f_Impailmentim_be4c66d.jpg

noRulez

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe it was Johnny in pool hall junkies and someone took him up on his offer:

You watch my mouth, Chico. 'Cause you sure as hell don't wanna watch me play pool. Unless, of course, I'm blind folded and hand cuffed with a pool cue stickin' out of my ass.

Somebody forgot the handcuffs and blindfold - story of my life.

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Reminds me of a story that happened to one of my friends years ago back in college.

We've all been victim to the prank where someone pulls out your chair right before you sit down and boom you hit the floor.

Well, we were at this party and some random guy pulled the chair out when my buddy was about to sit, he missed the chair, but landed on some empty beer bottles that were under the chair. Needless to say, one of the bottles made it's way inside and broke.

He was in the hospital for a month after that.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Isn't that what we've always said we would like to do in certain situations?

I hope the "complaintant" wasn't the cue builder. If you see an Ebay auction on a recently repaired cue from Tasmania, buyer beware.

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
stuckart said:
Reminds me of a story that happened to one of my friends years ago back in college.

We've all been victim to the prank where someone pulls out your chair right before you sit down and boom you hit the floor.

Well, we were at this party and some random guy pulled the chair out when my buddy was about to sit, he missed the chair, but landed on some empty beer bottles that were under the chair. Needless to say, one of the bottles made it's way inside and broke.

Wtf! Was he naked?!

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
corvette1340 said:
This follow up story just in: Man sells used Meucci black dot shaft with shit stained ferrule on ebay for $18.99.

NOPE, that's an integral component of the "black dot" manufacturing process....unrelated to "VLAD the IMPALER'S" second coming down under

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
stuckart said:

When someone pulls the chair from under me....... I go to fightin'.

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Sweet Marissa said:
Wtf! Was he naked?!

Nope, ripped right threw his jeans and in. Must have just caught the bottle perfert (or not perfect).

It was pretty horrible to witness.

swrooster

A HOTDOG ROAD PLAYER!!
Silver Member
League Night

the420trooper said:
Oh wow. I mean............WOW!!!
Sounds like another normal relatively uneventful west Texas league night. However, the naked part is usually scotch doubles.