Pool halls in Iceland?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It looks like one of the places has at least 16 full-sized tables. Might have something to do with the long nights. The prices look high until you convert: multiply by 7 and drop three places to get dollars. No euros?

phreaticus

Jealous, would love to visit Iceland, it ls definitely on my bucket list. And indeed that pool/snooker hall looks great, might want to give spousey poo extra shopping incentives.

Hopefully this has settled down before your target trip dates.

✌️

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
I think it's great when AZBers cross the pond to visit Europe 👍🏼

Pool is fun, but check our our other sights as well.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It looks like one of the places has at least 16 full-sized tables. Might have something to do with the long nights. The prices look high until you convert: multiply by 7 and drop three places to get dollars. No euros?

they're not in the EU

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Boy! You better play fast on the weekdays. They're only open for 2 hours!😶
Screenshot_20220804-063156_Chrome.jpg

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did I do the conversion correctly? Is that over $11 for a can of beer?

erriep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did I do the conversion correctly? Is that over $11 for a can of beer?
yes indeed . The price of all alcoholic drinks is extremely high, freakin' expensive in Norway, Iceland & Sweden , and that can be a very bad surprise when you come as tourist if you weren't warned ... same goes for tobacco ...

NB : no Euro in Iceland, but Iceland crown (ISK) , atm the rate is around 1000 ISK=7.20€

Last edited:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, I was thinking in a place with a cold climate pool would thrive.