Pool in mainstream media...lol

mhilton777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You beat me to it as I was just going to post that article as well. It is a great a pic IMHO!

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
That's more mainstream publicity than pool has gotten in the last 10 years. Like they say, "Just spell my name right."

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I guess my libido is busted or something, all I can think is "Excuse me miss, please don't climb up on the table, it's not patio furniture. I have a bridge here if you need it."

John Novak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone who complains about that pic are just jealous they cant fit their fat azz in that dress.... Go to a public beach and youll see a lot less............get over it

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A group of activists are calling on the chain of luxury fitness centers to remove the billboard, and to rethink their approach to recruiting new members. The group, which calls itself Sexism Matters, launched a blog and a petition on Change.org on June 28, demanding that a local Equinox gym take down the billboard, which they say promotes "a not-so-subtle sexism that infects our culture and degrades an entire gender." So far, the petition has received more than 300 signatures.

They further went on to say.....

After what Dennis pulled on that fat guy down in Tunica, we cannot have billboards displaying those disgusting pool tables in our city!!

mhilton777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone who complains about that pic are just jealous they cant fit their fat azz in that dress.... Go to a public beach and youll see a lot less............get over it

I agree. I am having a hard time seeing why people would object to a fit woman in a dress being sexist for a gym advertisement. The billboard is advertisement for a gym, not the
TV show The Biggest Loser!

John Novak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A group of activists are calling on the chain of luxury fitness centers to remove the billboard, and to rethink their approach to recruiting new members. The group, which calls itself Sexism Matters, launched a blog and a petition on Change.org on June 28, demanding that a local Equinox gym take down the billboard, which they say promotes "a not-so-subtle sexism that infects our culture and degrades an entire gender." So far, the petition has received more than 300 signatures.

They further went on to say.....

After what Dennis pulled on that fat guy down in Tunica, we cannot have billboards displaying those disgusting pool tables in our city!!

And here is the funny part. The person in charge if hiring the photographer is a Woman , and shes ok with it lolllllllllllllll

I just heard Dennis lost 1K to SVB last night in california billiard club

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And here is the funny part. The person in charge if hiring the photographer is a Woman , and shes ok with it lolllllllllllllll

I just heard Dennis lost 1K to SVB last night in california billiard club

Yah, but $850 of it was actually Rob's, so he really only lost $150.:D