Pool in Temecula

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Yeah I think the attention I got affected me a bit...

Well done! Good Luck Today!

I lost both my matches today...It got in my head a bit, all of the people coming up to me and hearing them mentioning and talking about me in the background. Don't get me wrong, I like it. it's validation for all the hard work I've put into the game. It just got in my head a bit I think.

The first match I gave away to Reid S, who just got knocked out by geronimo...

Then I got up 6-3 on Ramon Mistica and then had brain farts and couldn't close out... oh well.

I'm able to focus a little more each match and for more matches each event that I play in and my only problem at this point is loss of focus..

So Oscar, Desiree, and team thanks for the tour it's changing my competitive game for the better with each event see you guys at the next one...

As for playing in Temecula, I just got back after a four hour drive, so I'm gonna rest a bit tonight, but I'm up for meeting and playing some tomorrow night after 6:30 for anyone who's interested.

Jaden

Last edited:

JohnnyP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had a great time last night. Played with Bobalouie at High Society. Watched his lovely daughter fire balls in on the next table.

Bob is a good shooter, matching up I would say it's 60/40 in his favor.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I went there and saw you guys but Bob wasn't answering his phone..

Had a great time last night. Played with Bobalouie at High Society. Watched his lovely daughter fire balls in on the next table.

Bob is a good shooter, matching up I would say it's 60/40 in his favor.

I should've just asked if you guys were you I guess, but I was trying to call Bob and confirm and he wasn't answering so I just went home. I was the guy who came in with the superman shirt on...

Jaden

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
You must have no life if you can not go on a vacation, or business trip without including Pool.

Man, u can't even go one day without posting something stupid. Why the hell would care what someone else does when he's out of town?? And be insulting at the same time. And u wonder why your everyone's favorite punching bag.... Get some meds.

Banks

Banned
Man, u can't even go one day without posting something stupid. Why the hell would care what someone else does when he's out of town?? And be insulting at the same time. And u wonder why your everyone's favorite punching bag.... Get some meds.

You give him too much credit. He's also ignoring the fact that Temecula is only about an hour away from Garden Grove. Pay no attention to the clown.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
No I've actually worn superman shirt longer than him...

Disguising yourself as Roberto Gomez now ..huh??

It was funny CJ(not wiley) used to joke with me that if I played roberto and lost would I take off my superman shirt and give it to him???

I said yeah I probably would...

My nick name in pool (given to me by Chip Klein) was Batman for a long time, cause I would always wear different comic book super hero shirts...

Superman, Batman, Spiderman, The Flash, Wolverine.. I've never been a DC or Marvel guy... I like all of them..

Jaden

JohnnyP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jaden:

I saw Superman come in, was wondering if that was you. Another guy came over later on, he looked a bit like you. I told him we were waiting for a known player named Jaden.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I hardly EVER go there..

Jaden:

I saw Superman come in, was wondering if that was you. Another guy came over later on, he looked a bit like you. I told him we were waiting for a known player named Jaden.

They might not even know me there, I almost never go there. They would know me by sight maybe, but not by name.

I had gotten kicked out of there for trying to help them many years ago for a few years and then when I started going back things weren't much better.

When I first started going there, they were giving balls off the table after the break as an eightball spot and were letting the opponent put the spot ball in the wing so it would go on the break and it didn't COUNT on the break and it stayed down in nineball...

The night I got kicked out, I was playing one of the better local players (mind you, I told them to make me their highest rating on several occasions) and he was spotting me the eight...

He racks it in the back and I say okay...and pop it right into the corner and say rack em'

He says it doesn't count on the break, and I reply ok spot it then, he says, nope it stays down.

I said if it doesn't count and it doesn't spot then you have to rack it in the front.. You know that...

He replies no I don't... that's not the rules here...

So I go over to the owner's son and ask him and he confirms it. I said "Dude, that defeats the whole purpose of having a spot, you're helping the better player just like with balls off the table after the break in eightball (I had informed them that that was a hustle before as well).

So I say to Gary, dude, you KNOW better than this... I know you do...

So he gets pissed, breaks down his cue and leaves...

At this point I was guaranteed third already in the tourney and they 86 ME and only give me my entry fee back...

Needless to say, I haven't even spoken to big Gary since then... Although I've been allowed back in to Hi So for several years now.

I just don't usually go in there any more...

That's why I didn't stay and play last night, normally I would've played whether I was able to meet up with someone or not, but not at hi so...

Jaden

bobalouiecda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jaden

I saw you come in and said that might be Jaden, but when you left I thought we were mistaken. Wish you would have stayed and at least met. Had a great time with John.
I think we match up well. It was fun to have a strong competitor to spur me on. Had to concentrate to have a chance. My best days were from the 60s to the 80s, but occasionally can be competitive. If the Cowboy is reading this, John and I both live near Temecula, we both have siblings living here. I think both can say we have a good life and pool is fun, but not the center of our lives. I rarely play and never practice, and still can give some top players a decent game. Imagine what you may have had to deal with 25 years ago.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Don't get me wrong I'll play there...

I saw you come in and said that might be Jaden, but when you left I thought we were mistaken. Wish you would have stayed and at least met. Had a great time with John.
I think we match up well. It was fun to have a strong competitor to spur me on. Had to concentrate to have a chance. My best days were from the 60s to the 80s, but occasionally can be competitive. If the Cowboy is reading this, John and I both live near Temecula, we both have siblings living here. I think both can say we have a good life and pool is fun, but not the center of our lives. I rarely play and never practice, and still can give some top players a decent game. Imagine what you may have had to deal with 25 years ago.

Yeah, I don't mind playing there, the tables are in relatively good condition.

If they didn't have the fans over by the tight tables I was gonna stay and play anyways... to practice a little.

If you're still able to meet up before you go, let me know and we can still hit some.

Jaden

JohnnyP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I plan on playing again this evening.

We can go somewhere else if HS is not your deal.

lemmeno

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Hi So is the only decent pool hall nearby...

I plan on playing again this evening.

We can go somewhere else if HS is not your deal.

lemmeno

The only other decent poolhalls nearby are Shooter's in Riverside and in Hemet, both are still pretty far though. No I can go to Hi So.

Give me a call when you get there and I'll head over. I'll P.M. you my number.

Jaden