Pool instructor near Tampa FL

BenRaines

Registered
Looking for a Pool instructor with patience in the Tampa FL surrounding area.

I have a friend that has a little arthritis but would really like to be able to play better.

I am looking for someone that can teach someone with very novice skills and that has patience.

She lives just North of Tampa and can travel a few hours if needed.

Thanks
Dave

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scot Lee is a great guy to take a lesson from. He lives in Largo and I am sure he would come over and see your friend. He takes his time and will help all he can. He post on here. I looked and do not have his number, I think you could search on here and it would pop up. Good luck.

Tom Harris

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
Scot Lee is a great guy to take a lesson from. He lives in Largo and I am sure he would come over and see your friend. He takes his time and will help all he can. He post on here. I looked and do not have his number, I think you could search on here and it would pop up. Good luck.

Tom Harris

Absolutely Scott. You will really appreciate the lesson. Read his reviews on Azb.

http://www.poolknowledge.com

RakRunr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another vote here for Scott Lee, you won't find a more qualified, knowledgeable, or patient instructor!

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for a Pool instructor with patience in the Tampa FL surrounding area.

I have a friend that has a little arthritis but would really like to be able to play better.

I am looking for someone that can teach someone with very novice skills and that has patience.

She lives just North of Tampa and can travel a few hours if needed.

Thanks
Dave

Dave...I would be happy to help your friend. Either you or she can contact me to schedule a lesson at 773-551-7473.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott is great for about any level. Really cares about what he does and is not a clock watcher. Your friend can't go wrong by spending time with Scott.

Linwood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yet another "Scott Lee". He came down to Cape Coral for me once (I think he was here for something else), great lesson, learned a lot, plus fun to talk to and learn from.

vanhwrd4

Registered
Another Scott Lee recommendation. Have taken many lessons and he is head and shoulders above any other instructor I have received lessons from. Great guy as well and huge fan of the game. Can't go wrong.