PoolDawg Sponsored Tourney in Iraq

TR_Frank

Registered
I just wanted to give a shout out to PoolDawg for sponsoring an 8-Ball pool tournament for the troops here in Iraq. We had a great time and it was great to play for actual prizes (and I'm not just saying that because I won the cue). Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines go through so much out here and it's great when we get a chance to relax, have some fun and come away with some prizes.

Attachments

• PoolDawg.gif
    PoolDawg.gif
    93 KB · Views: 260

cuehobby

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dang! i was out there for more than six months and didnt get to relax like that. Well, im glad you guys are getting the "good PoolDawg stuff; instead of the IEDs. Be safe always.

TR_Frank

Registered
Dang! i was out there for more than six months and didnt get to relax like that. Well, im glad you guys are getting the "good PoolDawg stuff; instead of the IEDs. Be safe always.

Thanks cuehobby, I try to focus on the good stuff. As you know, it's too easy to get wrapped around the axel about the other.

mikefeiman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad to hear you all had a good time. We're always happy to support our friends in the military whenever we can. Ed was nice enough to send us a bunch more pics that I keep meaning to add to our Facebook page. Should have those up later today.

Mike

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Giving this one a little bump since I think seeing this thread is a little more important than being aghast at the price of Kamui chalk.

TR_Frank

Registered
Ed

Yeah Ed is the man. He runs most of the tournaments up there in Balad, Iraq. I'm down at Victory Base Complex now, but I still keep in touch with him on email. I keep trying to get him on AZ; he's a pool fanatic.

Anyway, checked out the pictures on facebook, thanks for uploading!