"Poolology", Maybe the best $10 ever spent!

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
SpiderWebbComm said:
Please quote the posts where all credit to an aiming system is going to make someone a winner. Please.

Ok. Here's one....

....... Bad position play, poorly struck safeties, rushing shots, lack of focus, letting other aspects of life occupy your head should NEVER have caused a loss if you didn't miss a ball in 6 hours! The other person would have had blisters on his ass from squirming in his chair with no chance to get to the table in 6 hours.

This statement sure sounds like you're implying that never missing a ball (as if a player has mastered a certain aiming system) would mean you'd "NEVER" lose. You are saying none of the other factors (bad position, lack of focus, etc...) should ever cause a loss if you never miss a ball. According to this logic, if a player can master an aiming system and never miss a shot, he/she will never lose, which means that's all they need in order to be a winner. Lol. Good one.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Ok. Here's one....

This statement sure sounds like you're implying that never missing a ball (as if a player has mastered a certain aiming system) would mean you'd "NEVER" lose. You are saying none of the other factors (bad position, lack of focus, etc...) should ever cause a loss if you never miss a ball. According to this logic, if a player can master an aiming system and never miss a shot, he/she will never lose, which means that's all they need in order to be a winner. Lol. Good one.

WOW, Brian. Is that ever a stretch of the imagination, especially since I never mentioned OR CONSIDERED a specific aiming system or ANY aiming system to be the reason for never missing a shot. You're pulling things out of thin air and making up stories that would rival anything ever produced for the Twilight Zone.

What I find as the most incredulous statement made in all of this is yours which is
you never missed a SINGLE SHOT in 6 HOURS.

A number of years ago I read a statement made by the great Luther Lassiter who said, ""I watch a man shoot pool for an hour. If he misses more than one shot I know I can beat him."

Even with Luther's standards, he'd be running and hiding rather than play a man, a rank amateur like yourself, who can play for 6 hours and NOT MISS a single ball.
Every pro player in the country would be running. Nobody who can go 6 hours without missing a single shot could possibly play position or safeties so terribly that they end up losing. It's just an incongruous claim that doesn't match up with the skill level to never miss a shot in 6 hours.

How did you do that? It's an unheard of feat. Are there any videos of Efren, Shane, or any player who went an entire 3 hours of not missing a shot, let alone 6 hours?

You can reply with "IT'S TWUE, IT'S TWUE - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLDnPiXyME0 , make up another absurd hypothetical situation, or do as you wish.

But for me to keep going down this road of fantasy is insane. I won't do it.
But I will nominate your post of never missing a shot over a 6 hour span and still losing as the BIGGEST BS STORY OF THE YEAR, 2017. (maybe ever)
Adios

Last edited:

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
WOW, Brian. Is that ever a stretch of the imagination, especially since I never mentioned OR CONSIDERED a specific aiming system or ANY aiming system to be the reason for never missing a shot. You're pulling things out of thin air and making up stories that would rival anything ever produced for the Twilight Zone.

What I find as the most incredulous statement made in all of this is yours which is
you never missed a SINGLE SHOT in 6 HOURS.

A number of years ago I read a statement made by the great Luther Lassiter who said, ""I watch a man shoot pool for an hour. If he misses more than one shot I know I can beat him."

Even with Luther's standards, he'd be running and hiding rather than play a man, a rank amateur like yourself, who can play for 6 hours and NOT MISS a single ball.
Every pro player in the country would be running. Nobody who can go 6 hours without missing a single shot could possible play position or safeties so terribly that they end up losing. It's just an incongruous claim that doesn't match up with the skill level to never miss a shot in 6 hours.

How did you do that? It's an unheard of feat. Are there any videos of Efren, Shane, or any player who went an entire 3 hours of not missing a shot, let alone 6 hours?

Lol. You assume if a player never misses a shot, he would always win. It's not a stretch then to say if a player had a way of aiming that allowed him to never miss, like CTE or advanced fractional ball aiming or whatever, you would tell him he should NEVER lose. Your words, not mine.

You also assume that during my 6 hours of play that day, that I was at the table non-stop, shooting like a pool god on crack while my opponents watched in awe. That's not reality. I've played in several tournaments where I never missed a ball that I intended to pocket, and I didn't win. One of my greatest memories is playing a big 9-ball tournament where I drew Larry Price in my first match. It was a race 7. I broke and ran the 1st two racks, then broke dry. When I got back to the table the score was 5-2. Larry didn't miss, he played a safe and I kicked and lucked a ball in and ran out. Then I broke and ran out. Then I broke and scratched. Price runs two more to beat me 7-4. I remember this like it was yesterday, because Price had recently won the Derby City Bank Pool title and I was nervous as hell. In the losers bracket I drew Mike Cantrel, race to 3 with alternating breaks. I shot twice, a break shot and a push-out. I lost 3-0. Never missed a ball. The total time for both matches was probably a little more than 1 hour.

This last weekend was a winner-stays-up format, aka King of the Hill. Six guys on my table. You lose 5 and you're out. I won a bunch of games by not missing, not fouling, and by staying in line. I lost 5 games due to poor safety play, bad breaks, 9 on the snap, and getting out of line (hooking myself). It took over 2 hours. Then I played several hours of one pocket, we figured it was 28 to 30 games. I never missed a clear shot to my pocket. Don't be an idiot.... banks are not open shots. Some of them are automatic, but I wouldn't consider any bank to be an open clear shot. We played one-hole from about 8pm to 2am. And believe it or not, we took turns at the table. Lol.

If you think this is unheard of, you really need to get out more often. And if you think a pro player has never played hours upon hours with no missed shots, you are mistaken.

Last edited:

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member

Nobody who can go 6 hours without missing a single shot could possibly play position or safeties so terribly that they end up losing. It's just an incongruous claim that doesn't match up with the skill level to never miss a shot in 6 hours.

How did you do that? It's an unheard of feat.

Dave, do you play every day, or do you play a couple of nights a week, or at least every weekend? If you do, keep it up. I don't, not anymore. I'd like to, but other things seem more pressing, more important. And that's a shame because I have a beautiful table downstairs that I can play on any time I want. It's had the same cloth on it for over 5 years now, and still looks new!

Contrary to what you might think, lack of playing has a greater impact on muscle memory, the feel for hitting a shot with just the right amount of speed or spin, than it has on aiming/pocketing balls. I always find it funny to be playing somebody that misses every other shot, then says, "I used to be better back when I was playing all the time." I think, right, sure you did. Now if the guy was pocketing balls consistently, but was struggling with shape here and there, I'd believe him about his glory days. But if he's missing a lot, it's obvious that he's always missed a lot.

My own experience has taught me that lack of table time really affects the much needed feel required for certain delicate shots, like a well executed lockdown safety, or fine-tuned position play. Not being able to get a grip on that feel can lead to disaster in any given rack. So yes, again...a man can pocket every ball he intends to pocket and still lose, just as easily as a player can get excellent shape on every ball but miss shots while he's doing it. Only when both of these aspects are working together can it be said that a player has the nuts and can't lose.

paultex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol. You assume if a player never misses a shot, he would always win. It's not a stretch then to say if a player had a way of aiming that allowed him to never miss, like CTE or advanced fractional ball aiming or whatever, you would tell him he should NEVER lose. Your words, not mine.

You also assume that during my 6 hours of play that day, that I was at the table non-stop, shooting like a pool god on crack while my opponents watched in awe. That's not reality. I've played in several tournaments where I never missed a ball that I intended to pocket, and I didn't win. One of my greatest memories is playing a big 9-ball tournament where I drew Larry Price in my first match. It was a race 7. I broke and ran the 1st two racks, then broke dry. When I got back to the table the score was 5-2. Larry didn't miss, he played a safe and I kicked and lucked a ball in and ran out. Then I broke and ran out. Then I broke and scratched. Price runs two more to beat me 7-4. I remember this like it was yesterday, because Price had recently won the Derby City Bank Pool title and I was nervous as hell. In the losers bracket I drew Mike Cantrel, race to 3 with alternating breaks. I shot twice, a break shot and a push-out. I lost 3-0. Never missed a ball. The total time for both matches was probably a little more than 1 hour.

This last weekend was a winner-stays-up format, aka King of the Hill. Six guys on my table. You lose 5 and you're out. I won a bunch of games by not missing, not fouling, and by staying in line. I lost 5 games due to poor safety play, bad breaks, 9 on the snap, and getting out of line (hooking myself). It took over 2 hours. Then I played several hours of one pocket, we figured it was 28 to 30 games. I never missed a clear shot to my pocket. Don't be an idiot.... banks are not open shots. Some of them are automatic, but I wouldn't consider any bank to be an open clear shot. We played one-hole from about 8pm to 2am. And believe it or not, we took turns at the table. Lol.

If you think this is unheard of, you really need to get out more often. And if you think a pro player has never played hours upon hours with no missed shots, you are mistaken.

Im not sure how many object balls it would take to freeze around a cb and then one on the very top of the cb for good measure to be considered a closed shot. Maybe 5 or 6?

Other than that, I would consider most shots open.

The average bank if totaled is around 75 degrees I think, so it's a cut shot or spin kick or masse shot.

Those Cyclops cueballs grip the cloth pretty good, therefore, must grip the air enough to execute hook and slice jumps.

Aim = DECISION: analyze.......COMPLETE:

FACT: DECISION = thought: analyze......COMPLETE:

FACT: thought + aim + miss: analyze.......COMPLETE:

FACT: miss = DECISION: analyze.......COMPLETE:

DECISION = thought: analyze.......COMPLETE:

FACT: UNCOORDINATED FACT LOOP CONTINUUM: analyze......COMPLETE:

FACT: aim = NON SEQUITUR

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Brian, as politely as I can say it, don't believe everything you read on the internet. Lassiter was never quoted as having said that. Urban legend.

paultex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have missed litterally thousands of formulated launch points that I considered "make". I knew it would miss, therefore: analyze......COMPLETE:

Knew + miss = "made": analyze.......COMPLETE:

I rarely miss.

FACT: Gonna have me some fun = NON SEQUITUR

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 89

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
Im not sure how many object balls it would take to freeze around a cb and then one on the very top of the cb for good measure to be considered a closed shot. Maybe 5 or 6?

Other than that, I would consider most shots open.

The average bank if totaled is around 75 degrees I think, so it's a cut shot or spin kick or masse shot.

Those Cyclops cueballs grip the cloth pretty good, therefore, must grip the air enough to execute hook and slice jumps.

Aim = DECISION: analyze.......COMPLETE:

FACT: DECISION = thought: analyze......COMPLETE:

FACT: thought + aim + miss: analyze.......COMPLETE:

FACT: miss = DECISION: analyze.......COMPLETE:

DECISION = thought: analyze.......COMPLETE:

FACT: UNCOORDINATED FACT LOOP CONTINUUM: analyze......COMPLETE:

FACT: aim = NON SEQUITUR

Lol. That would be a tough position, the CB blocked from every angle! But in a real world situation where money or reputation or a tournament is on the line, a good player isn't going to shoot low-percentage/sellout shots. So a clear/open shot is a shot that the player fully expects to pocket, not a high-risk low-percentage shot that he or she hopes or thinks might go. And different players have different ideas of what is considered low-percentage. Mosconi once said, way back before his gray hair, that he never missed a ball he intended to pocket. The key word here is "intended". You can run 3 balls, not like your position on the 4 and play a safe. If it's good you'll get another chance to run out. If it's a little off and your opponent can see the ball....well, you'll probably lose if he does something better than you just did. Keep this up throughout the day, never missing a shot, and winning or losing boils down to your position and safety play. Like everything else in this game, unless you're a top notch player, certain aspects are better on some days than others.

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
Brian, as politely as I can say it, don't believe everything you read on the internet. Lassiter was never quoted as having said that. Urban legend.

Copied that. How many tournaments have you won by playing mediocre all throughout each match? I've won a few that way. Probably the same amount I've lost while playing excellent. Sometimes it's all or nothing, all good or all bad, and sometimes it's a little of both. I've had days where I couldn't make 5 balls in a row without missing some simple shot. It would go on like this for more than an hour before finally something clicked and everything started working.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Brian, as politely as I can say it, don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Yes, especially from internet pool forums by individuals who are known to give misinformation on many things and like to stir the pot.^^^^

Lassiter was never quoted as having said that. Urban legend.

This certainly is a number of websites reporting the quote as Lassiter said it. Could they ALL be wrong?

1. http://izquotes.com/quote/346315

2. http://quotelife.net/quote/49756/

3. http://www.thehypertexts.com/Famous Pool Sharks.htm

4. http://www.azquotes.com/author/26343-Luther_Lassiter

5. http://www.finedictionary.com/beats.html

6. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther_Lassiter (scroll down to Quotes)

A LOT MORE WHERE THIS CAME FROM BUT IT SHOULD SUFFICE.

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This certainly is a number of websites reporting the quote as Lassiter said it. Could they ALL be wrong?

1. http://izquotes.com/quote/346315

2. http://quotelife.net/quote/49756/

3. http://www.thehypertexts.com/Famous Pool Sharks.htm

4. http://www.azquotes.com/author/26343-Luther_Lassiter

5. http://www.finedictionary.com/beats.html

6. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther_Lassiter (scroll down to Quotes)

A LOT MORE WHERE THIS CAME FROM BUT IT SHOULD SUFFICE.

I could probably send you a thousand or more links about how PT Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute." The problem is he never said that.

I could probably find you a million links on how climate change is real and man is causing it. That's another fake story that seems to be believed in the mainstream.

So, no, your little list is not very impressive. Try again, maybe without the insults this time.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I've played in several tournaments where I never missed a ball that I intended to pocket, and I didn't win. One of my greatest memories is playing a big 9-ball tournament where I drew Larry Price in my first match. It was a race 7. I broke and ran the 1st two racks, then broke dry. When I got back to the table the score was 5-2. Larry didn't miss, he played a safe and I kicked and lucked a ball in and ran out. Then I broke and ran out. Then I broke and scratched. Price runs two more to beat me 7-4. I remember this like it was yesterday, because Price had recently won the Derby City Bank Pool title and I was nervous as hell. In the losers bracket I drew Mike Cantrel, race to 3 with alternating breaks. I shot twice, a break shot and a push-out. I lost 3-0. Never missed a ball. The total time for both matches was probably a little more than 1 hour.

I said that I was done but this is too funny to pass up. How does 1 HOUR turn into 6 HOURS?

ROTFLMAO! You're too much Brian. However, you got me to realize I NEVER MISSED A SHOT OVER 10 HOURS and still lost BADLY!

Allen Hopkins and I get together every so often to play golf and then go back to his house for some drinks and play pool.

We play either 14.1 or 1Pocket. Like you, I NEVER missed a shot I was shooting at for a particular pocket in 14.1 or my pocket in 1Pocket. I also never missed a shot shooting a ball into Allen's pocket either, which I was sometimes forced to do.

This didn't happen over the course of one session. It was more like 5-7 sessions compiled over time. But it still totals up to 10 hours, kinda like the way you calculate your sessions.

It's just mind numbing to be on the opposite end of a world class player like Allen who is still a great player but not close to what he was in his prime.

Fact is, I rarely get to shoot because I have no shots. He's just that incredible when it comes time to hiding the CB. I'm either at the opposite end of the table on a rail or in prison behind 1-3 other balls. Sure I make balls in 1Pocket and 14.1 without missing, but I'm afraid to go nuts and break the balls up because he'll run rack after rack and close the game out. And he does!

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I could probably send you a thousand or more links about how PT Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute." The problem is he never said that.

I think I may have read that PT Barnum never said that but it doesn't apply to every quote. Please post from a reliable source where Lassiter never said it

I could probably find you a million links on how climate change is real and man is causing it. That's another fake story that seems to be believed in the mainstream.

I'm not mainstream when it comes to climate control. I've done my own research from reliable scientists and sources who claim BS and that's my view also. (Good Lord, does this mean we're connecting on something) LMAO

So, no, your little list is not very impressive. Try again, maybe without the insults this time.

No, you try again with some links debunking it. I don't care, you can throw some insults in for good measure. I can take it and am not a cry baby.

paultex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol. That would be a tough position, the CB blocked from every angle! But in a real world situation where money or reputation or a tournament is on the line, a good player isn't going to shoot low-percentage/sellout shots. So a clear/open shot is a shot that the player fully expects to pocket, not a high-risk low-percentage shot that he or she hopes or thinks might go. And different players have different ideas of what is considered low-percentage. Mosconi once said, way back before his gray hair, that he never missed a ball he intended to pocket. The key word here is "intended". You can run 3 balls, not like your position on the 4 and play a safe. If it's good you'll get another chance to run out. If it's a little off and your opponent can see the ball....well, you'll probably lose if he does something better than you just did. Keep this up throughout the day, never missing a shot, and winning or losing boils down to your position and safety play. Like everything else in this game, unless you're a top notch player, certain aspects are better on some days than others.

I hear yuh, i know you are just trying to make a point.

Perhaps a point of value to contribute is even the other aspects of the game like safeties should be "aimed".

I don't like the word "aim" because it doesnt really exist in this particular realm, but thats my opinion and conceptually true. I prefer "deliver".

It's very easy and common to deliver a safety much different than to a pocket. I believe it's because a pocket is a 3rd point of reference for most but a better 3rd option is tangent line deflection or expected reaction of cb/ob collision.

Actually, neither is ultimately good if perfection is trying to be achieved and that is my opinion that I can be flexible on if someone can show me better evidence than what I have. I believe perfection should always be sought out but thats obviously a personal choice.

However, based on those 2 options, it's clear to see how people "aim" by following what their shaft tip does after launch point. Most tend to follow the object ball and some, like in the case of alex higgins, his stick and everything else often follows the cb.

This tells me he plays cb tangent line deflection because if he formulates where whitey is going after collision, then ob going it's separate direction is a foregone conclusion.

Any way, aim at all shots, open or not.

I learned that concept from a guy who said when hustling and you are stalling, it's critical to aim your misses and play them hard like any other shot but harder because you are now trying to control static rest point of 2 balls instead of 1.

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
Dave, Davie, Dave Dave Dave...."How does one hour turn into six?"

Lol. Your reading comprehension needs work. I know I type too much, but please try to keep up. The SIX hours was last Saturday, which included about 2 hours of 9ball and several hours of one pocket. The ONE hour with Larry Price was a tournament a few years ago.

So consider this: in these good times you have with Allen Hopkins, let's say you run 20 balls and hook yourself, then you play a safety or intententional foul, and then Hopkins calls a dead shot you didn't see and runs out 100+. Next game you break, leave a shot, and Allen runs out again. If the table is easy, this is very conceivable. Now 3 hours have passed and you have lost every match but never missed a ball.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Lol. Your reading comprehension needs work. I know I type too much, but please try to keep up. The SIX hours was last Saturday, which included about 2 hours of 9ball and several hours of one pocket. The ONE hour with Larry Price was a tournament a few years ago.

So consider this: in these good times you have with Allen Hopkins, let's say you run 20 balls and hook yourself, then you play a safety or intententional foul, and then Hopkins calls a dead shot you didn't see and runs out 100+. Next game you break, leave a shot, and Allen runs out again. If the table is easy, this is very conceivable. Now 3 hours have passed and you have lost every match but never missed a ball.

Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain....It's YOUR reading comprehension that needs work.

In my last post about playing with Alan, I thought I clearly posted that I agreed with you (without saying I agreed with you) since I in fact never missed a ball in 10 hours of play but ended up losing badly to him.

Here's what I posted and what part of it do you not understand? "We play either 14.1 or 1Pocket. Like you, I NEVER missed a shot I was shooting at for a particular pocket in 14.1 or my pocket in 1Pocket. I also never missed a shot shooting a ball into Allen's pocket either, which I was sometimes forced to do.

This didn't happen over the course of one session. It was more like 5-7 sessions compiled over time. But it still totals up to 10 hours, kinda like the way you calculate your sessions."

Wtf more do you need without dragging this out to infinity?

Last edited:

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

In my last post about playing with Alan, I thought I clearly posted that I agreed with you (without saying I agreed with you) since I in fact never missed a ball in 10 hours of play but ended up losing badly to him.

Here's what I posted and what part of it do you not understand? "We play either 14.1 or 1Pocket. Like you, I NEVER missed a shot I was shooting at for a particular pocket in 14.1 or my pocket in 1Pocket. I also never missed a shot shooting a ball into Allen's pocket either, which I was sometimes forced to do.

This didn't happen over the course of one session. It was more like 5-7 sessions compiled over time. But it still totals up to 10 hours, kinda like the way you calculate your sessions."

whatever it takes to keep this thread title in the "recent posts" mix,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member

I read it all. Twice. What you don't quite grasp is this....I go to the local pool hall once a month anymore, sometimes twice. I get there at noon on Saturday and leave between at 2am when they close, Sunday morning. I don't take breaks. I start playing within 10 minutes if getting there. I gamble, usually 9ball, on the 9ft diamonds until the monthly tournament starts and they call my table. The tournaments are played on little 7' Diamonds. If I win my table I move onto the finals. If I lose I'm out. Regardless of win or lose, I am immediately back in action on the money tables. Since I only get out to play once or twice a month, I play til my feet and back hurt, and then I keep playing until they call last game. In a period of 14 hours, I have spurts of greatness and spurts of stupidity.

It's not uncommon to go a few hours paying one pocket, or a couple of hours in a 9ball king of the hill tournament, to just never miss a shot I'm trying to make. From noon until about 5pm I missed several shots, let a guy off the hook twice! Had him down 4 sets both times, and both times he got it back even. It wasn't big money, only $40 races to 5. They called my table for the tournament, we split the time, and I went to easy little tables. Never missed another shot. But I didn't win. I then played some friendly $20 1-hole with a great player. We went back and forth a few games then I got him down 4 games. In the end, when the place was closing, I was down $100. I lost from bad moves, not from missing any shots I was supposed to make.

But you're right....no use dragging this out. It's really none of your business.

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
whatever it takes to keep this thread title in the "recent posts" mix,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Haha. I would prefer Dave to keep his rude comments away from this thread. This is Poolology thread, which is none of his concern.

No trouble here until he came in. Besides, the same 2 or 3 threads have been at the top for weeks now. It's not like I resurrected a 10+yr old topic here.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I read it all. Twice. What you don't quite grasp is this

Why would I want to grasp the following...I DON'T CARE! It has about the same impact on me as how a bird in New Hampshire flew into a house and killed itself by accident. Actually, I might have more empathy for the bird story.

....I go to the local pool hall once a month anymore, sometimes twice. I get there at noon on Saturday and leave between at 2am when they close, Sunday morning. I don't take breaks. I start playing within 10 minutes if getting there. I gamble, usually 9ball, on the 9ft diamonds until the monthly tournament starts and they call my table. The tournaments are played on little 7' Diamonds. If I win my table I move onto the finals. If I lose I'm out. Regardless of win or lose, I am immediately back in action on the money tables. Since I only get out to play once or twice a month, I play til my feet and back hurt, and then I keep playing until they call last game. In a period of 14 hours, I have spurts of greatness and spurts of stupidity.

It's not uncommon to go a few hours paying one pocket, or a couple of hours in a 9ball king of the hill tournament, to just never miss a shot I'm trying to make. From noon until about 5pm I missed several shots, let a guy off the hook twice! Had him down 4 sets both times, and both times he got it back even. It wasn't big money, only $40 races to 5. They called my table for the tournament, we split the time, and I went to easy little tables. Never missed another shot. But I didn't win. I then played some friendly $20 1-hole with a great player. We went back and forth a few games then I got him down 4 games. In the end, when the place was closing, I was down $100. I lost from bad moves, not from missing any shots I was supposed to make.

But you're right....no use dragging this out. It's really none of your business.

It's none of MY business? Then why did you spend all of your time running your mouth in this post (I mean FINGERS) describing your business?

Btw, your wife and kids must love your pool playing on SATURDAYS from before noon to 2:00 am. (now that is none of my business but since you insisted on posting all of it, what the hell)

Last edited: