Post Fav trick shot!

9BallBust-O

Draw that Rock
Silver Member
Anyone have a fav trick shot they like to execute..... from really simple to hard ... that they would want to post with an explination of how to make the shot work? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!:D

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I've posted this shot before, so some of you may remember it. It's my favorite trick shot, and it is in the repertoire of the great Tom Rossman. The game is eight ball, and, in each case, you just made your last solid, but got terrible on the eight, the cue ball being frozen to the eight and to the rail.

In the top table, you can play a well known timing shot to make the eight in the side. Sweet shot.

In the lower table, however, you've got big, big problems. Even if you examine the table at length, there does not appear to be any possible shot on the eight, but Tom Rossman plays a jump-timing shot to jump over the twelve and pocket the eight in the side as in the first layout. Absolutely incredible!

Attachments

• dr cue.JPG
    dr cue.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

TannerPruess

PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
Or I have seen Tom do it a third version. He shooters straight at the 8 and it goes in.

The 8 has a weight on one side of it. :p

647km2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sjm said:
I've posted this shot before, so some of you may remember it. It's my favorite trick shot, and it is in the repertoire of the great Tom Rossman. The game is eight ball, and, in each case, you just made your last solid, but got terrible on the eight, the cue ball being frozen to the eight and to the rail.

In the top table, you can play a well known timing shot to make the eight in the side. Sweet shot.

In the lower table, however, you've got big, big problems. Even if you examine the table at length, there does not appear to be any possible shot on the eight, but Tom Rossman plays a jump-timing shot to jump over the twelve and pocket the eight in the side as in the first layout. Absolutely incredible!

It would be even nicer if u have the video of it