POV Pool celebrates 5,000 subscribers today!

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
I want to take a minute to thank everyone for their help and support of this great game!

POV Pool was launched just less than 2 years ago and I'm overwhelmed by the public's applause of my efforts. There have been trials, tribulations and great times too.

There is nothing I wouldn't do to keep promoting pool and some of the wonderful characters that it brings to the surface. I feel, for the first time in my journey that my dreams are becoming a reality!

Thanks!

Please enjoy this live broadcast of two of my favorite players, Carlo Biardo and Shane Van Boening! Streaming now on Ustream!

www.ustream.tv/channel/povpool
 
Daniel, gotta love your enthusiasm. Congrats on seeing your hard efforts show a strong following, you've earned it. Keep 'em rolling!
 
Daniel....congratulations. Long hours, hard work, many cups of late night coffee...way to hang in there.


btw...any plans for an encore 'after hours/after midnight' salty/real 1P commentator programming? likely not, but it was good when it was happening.

with success, comes more rules....just the way it is.

take care
 
Back
Top