Predator Pool Table

realkingcobra

Silver Member
First thought..., looks like a Valley... Good job copying the design. Flat surface (presumably), rails, 6 pockets, ball return... Nice. I mean I doubt anyone else could dream that up.
Good job, you just described every pool table ever built. Not even close to a valley! Tell me which model Valley lines up all 15 balls in a row in the ball box???

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Good job, you just described every pool table ever built. Not even close to a valley! Tell me which model Valley lines up all 15 balls in a row in the ball box???
Oh I'm so sry.... I didn't realize all 15 balls can be lined up in row in the ball return. I mean wow... genius

realkingcobra

Silver Member
If you're talking about the band around the outer perimeter, then I'm not a fan. Not sure why anyone would want something sitting higher than the rail. I'm sure there's some profound reasoning I'm simply too slow to grasp seeing as RKC dreamed up the design from scratch...lol
It gives you a place to put your fingers when bridging off the rail with the cue ball frozen to the rail, as well as prevents the chalk from falling off the rails!! Happy now!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
First thought..., looks like a Valley... Good job copying the design. Flat surface (presumably), rails, 6 pockets, ball return... Nice. I mean I doubt anyone else could dream that up.
Rails are not flat, yes its a ball return....because its a COIN OPERATED pool table!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Are you saying you designed the Diamond table ?
Would it be hard to believe if I said yes, I played a major role in the development of the Diamond smart tables and ProAms, as well as designed many changes in the Professional models as well??

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
RKC, The first step towards recovery is to admit there's a problem. So let me help you out here.

There are (4) types of toxic people. You fit 3 out of the 4 types.

1.) Downers
2,) Better than's
3.) Passives
4.) Angry control freaks

Now that you know, you are half way towards being cured.

Good luck on your road to recovery!!