Pretty logo Tad value ? ??

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not a real collector ( other than maybe a couple makers ) and don't really know too too much but I hear people talk about " TADS" a lot and the few I've seen seem to sell for a ton. As I said not really a cue collector but like to collect money whenever possible so does this seem kind da cheap for this cue and any guestimates on value ? Thanks .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-02-18-22-11.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-10-02-18-22-11.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 469

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Nice looking cue, Harvey Martin-esk. Here at AZ we are one big family and we would not try and buy this from under you. Remember we got your back.....oh charge your phone battery:p

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm not a real collector ( other than maybe a couple makers ) and don't really know too too much but I hear people talk about " TADS" a lot and the few I've seen seem to sell for a ton. As I said not really a cue collector but like to collect money whenever possible so does this seem kind da cheap for this cue and any guestimates on value ? Thanks .

For reference a new birdseye maple Tad with 2 shafts, linen wrap and joint protector set is $2,500.00 If Zebrawood or Tigerwood, $2,600.00. Non original wrap and shafts under 12.75mm detract from the value. Unknown if straight. These were great player cues. The Martin style Tad was the only cue I ever saw Jay Swanson (Swanee) play with and he was a beast.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice looking cue, Harvey Martin-esk. Here at AZ we are one big family and we would not try and buy this from under you. Remember we got your back.....oh charge your phone battery:p

Lol. Think I'm gonna stick to what I know - vices, dices, and hoes. Lol