progression of pool,poker and pain show

poolpokerpain

Registered
Hello everyone

I just wanted to give a update on the progresion of www.poolpokerandpain.com i have signed with the #1 branding intergration agency in the world to brand this show with corporate sponsors. www.brand-inentertainment.com has the top 6 poker companies bidding to be the official poker sponsor of ppp. The great news is on Jan 20th in NYC at the very famous Christie's auction house in a red carpet event PPP will be being bid on with the top advertising companies to be a sponsor of this reality show which is on the verge of making sports and entertainment history. There has been some confusion about pool players fighting mma fighters and poker player these contestants are real pool players that fight or willing to get trainned and fight these are pool players fighting pool players. I am very close to attaching 2 world class high profile mma superstars to be the mma coaches of ppp i know this project has been almost 6 years in the making but 2010 will be the pool worlds first true reality show exposing high stakes gambling with a new twist of entertainment. My best advice to all my contestant's and possible contestants get your ass trainning and give yourself a head start the trainning is going to be very hard but exciting. I appreciate everyone's patience and support and will keep you posted on the progress of this show Im sorry im a terrible writer but that is why im fighting lol

Thank you
Blair Thein
blairthein9ball@yahoo.com

Last edited:

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Hello everyone

I just wanted to give a update on the progresion of www.poolpokerandpain.com i have signed with the #1 branding intergration agency in the world to brand this show with corporate sponsors. www.brand-inentertainment.com has the top 6 poker companies bidding to be the official poker sponsor of ppp. The great news is on Jan 20th in NYC at the very famous Christie's auction house in a red carpet event PPP will be being bid on with the top advertising companies to be a sponsor of this reality show which is on the verge of making sports and entertainment history. There has been some confusion about pool players fighting mma fighters and poker player these contestants are real pool players that fight or willing to get trainned and fight these are pool players fighting pool players. I am very close to attaching 2 world class high profile mma superstars to be the mma coaches of ppp i know this project has been almost 6 years in the making but 2010 will be the pool worlds first true reality show exposing high stakes gambling with a new twist of entertainment. My best advice to all my contestant's and possible contestants get your ass trainning and give yourself a head start the trainning is going to be very hard but exciting. I appreciate everyone's patience and support and will keep you posted on the progress of this show Im sorry im a terrible writer but that is why im fighting lol

Thank you
Blair Thein

i would like to say thanks for blair for picking me as 1 of the contestants,

this show will be huge for pool in every way possible, it will get some major companies involved and get pool where it belongs in the limelight for all the right reasons, lets get behind this and support it in every way possible, as this could be the start of a huge show and some much needed boost of sponsors that pool needs.

well done blair great to see it happening

poolpokerpain

Registered
ppp

i would like to say thanks for blair for picking me as 1 of the contestants,

this show will be huge for pool in every way possible, it will get some major companies involved and get pool where it belongs in the limelight for all the right reasons, lets get behind this and support it in every way possible, as this could be the start of a huge show and some much needed boost of sponsors that pool needs.

well done blair great to see it happening

Hi Lee it is my pleasure to have someone that has a passion for all 3 sports plus the entire UK is going to be pulling for you to kick ass and do great in this competion. You are one straight shooting player on that snooker table you must be deadly on the 9 footers with big pockets. Thank you for you support and look forward to having you invovled in this show.

Blair

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After watching my main man, Fedor, last night, I'm looking forward to this, I tell you.

My money is on Dennis Hatch to win the whole shebang. God help the contestant who gets in the ring with Dennis. :grin-square:

I'm not sure about Dennis' poker game, but I have a feeling he's played a few hands before. :wink:

poolpokerpain

Registered
ppp

After watching my main man, Fedor, last night, I'm looking forward to this, I tell you.

My money is on Dennis Hatch to win the whole shebang. God help the contestant who gets in the ring with Dennis. :grin-square:

I'm not sure about Dennis' poker game, but I have a feeling he's played a few hands before. :wink:

Hi Jam

I know Dennis is a beast and beating everyone he plays he is one of my favorite players to watch and everyone knows he is a very tough guy so when i put out this challenge i knew Dennis would be the one to step up. I also have something to prove i truly believe i am the most skilled mma fighting pool player on the planet so no disrespect to Dennis but i will open up the rail in the fight department. Plus im a promoter and know how to promote this show im glad it has taken almost 5-6 years i lost count because what i learned in that time is only going to make ppp a better show. The ceo of brand in entertainment and myself still have alot of work to accomplish to make this vision/dream a reality but ppp does have alot of great momentum. This show is going to take place in a mansion in Las Vegas for 5 weeks we will be doing crazy competions the winners will be getting money and prizes plus everyone is getting a very nice paycheck as long as they complete the trainning and live event. Plus every player is going to have there own entourage and the gambling is going to be crazy i will open up the mma trainning center to the publix for 1 day with all the press to take a sneak peak at the progression of these athletes.

Thanks
Blair

poolpokerpain

Registered
ppp

Hi Jam

I know Dennis is a beast and beating everyone he plays he is one of my favorite players to watch and everyone knows he is a very tough guy so when i put out this challenge i knew Dennis would be the one to step up. I also have something to prove i truly believe i am the most skilled mma fighting pool player on the planet so no disrespect to Dennis but i will open up the rail in the fight department. Plus im a promoter and know how to promote this show im glad it has taken almost 5-6 years i lost count because what i learned in that time is only going to make ppp a better show. The ceo of brand in entertainment and myself still have alot of work to accomplish to make this vision/dream a reality but ppp does have alot of great momentum. This show is going to take place in a mansion in Las Vegas for 5 weeks we will be doing crazy competions the winners will be getting money and prizes plus everyone is getting a very nice paycheck as long as they complete the trainning and live event. Plus every player is going to have there own entourage and the gambling is going to be crazy i will open up the mma trainning center to the publix for 1 day with all the press to take a sneak peak at the progression of these athletes.

Thanks
Blair

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im VERY interested to see how Jesse ends up doing. He's a decent pool player, nowhere close to Hatch. He's a big strong guy and has had other fights in the past and I believe he plays poker also.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad to see things progressing Blair, your dedication is what it takes to make things happen. I hope you have been well in addition to PPP.

best regards

Eric

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im VERY interested to see how Jesse ends up doing. He's a decent pool player, nowhere close to Hatch. He's a big strong guy and has had other fights in the past and I believe he plays poker also.

Who is Jesse? I read this thread three or 4 times and i cant find 'Jesse'.

poolpokerpain

Registered
ppp

Glad to see things progressing Blair, your dedication is what it takes to make things happen. I hope you have been well in addition to PPP.

best regards

Eric

Hi Eric

Thanks for asking im doing really good i am excited about all the momentum ppp is having i believe this Brand in entertainment is going to attach big corporate sponsors that is what they do and they are the best at it. I have been working really hard on attaching some big name mma and poker coaches to the show that will bring in alot of credability and create a major buzz. I started back up again trainning im trying to gain 15-20 pounds to be at 185 for Hatchetman he's for real and can fight also. I have some big mma stories comming out in the next 30 days about my life story and i will be reshooting a weapons video and trainning session i will post on az soon to share with the pool world.

I will keep you posted good luck on your bet with Donny
Blair

Last edited:

poolpokerpain

Registered
ppp

Check out the PPP website, Jesse is one of the contestants from London, Ontario, Canada.

Hey Dr Lewis

Yes Jesse is a serious bad ass fighter he loves pool and plays poker all the time he is the sweetest guy but man can he fight i know he is going to be a superstar in this show. I met him when i was in London with Rachael Abbink 2 years ago.

Blair

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Eric

Thanks for asking im doing really good i am excited about all the momentum ppp is having i believe this Brand in entertainment is going to attach big corporate sponsors that is what they do and they are the best at it. I have been working really hard on attaching some big name mma and poker coaches to the show that will bring in alot of credability and create a major buzz. I started back up again trainning im trying to gain 15-20 pounds to be at 185 for Hatchetman he's for real and can fight also. I have some big mma stories comming out in the next 30 days about my life story and i will be reshooting a weapons video and trainning session i will post on az soon to share with the pool world.

I will keep you posted good luck on your bet with Donny
Blair

thanks buddy,

we modified the bet, its off unless the winner wins by more than 10 games, so if its 100-90 its a push, if its 100-89 the bet is on, if its 100-(91-99) no action.

i'm on short $$$ right now and not in the mood to lose 2 dimes by a game.

Are you going to be at the M-Cup??? I will be there the whole time, I'm going to move into the MGM for a couple days and hang out, I hope to see you, I'm back in Vegas now for a few months. I'm so happy for you, I'm working on a few things myself now but dont have anything going yet. Its hard in the yard right now, but thats when you see what your made of. I'm going to start the gym soon, my back is just about healed to the point I can circut train-not body build. Muscle memory is the best thing ever, you'll blow up strong in no time. So will I. If I get healthy enough we can train if you like.

best

eric

poolpokerpain

Registered
thanks buddy,

we modified the bet, its off unless the winner wins by more than 10 games, so if its 100-90 its a push, if its 100-89 the bet is on, if its 100-(91-99) no action.

i'm on short $$$ right now and not in the mood to lose 2 dimes by a game.

Are you going to be at the M-Cup??? I will be there the whole time, I'm going to move into the MGM for a couple days and hang out, I hope to see you, I'm back in Vegas now for a few months. I'm so happy for you, I'm working on a few things myself now but dont have anything going yet. Its hard in the yard right now, but thats when you see what your made of. I'm going to start the gym soon, my back is just about healed to the point I can circut train-not body build. Muscle memory is the best thing ever, you'll blow up strong in no time. So will I. If I get healthy enough we can train if you like.

best

eric

Eric

I hope you win plus i would like to see Donny get some credability and i always root for the underdog. I will be attaching the poker and mma coaches very soon then im bringing them along with Rodney Morris to be on the www.rawvegas.tv show to share with the world that ppp has 3 world class high profile coaches to train the contestants this will create a major buzz and bring alot of credability to the show. I will give you a heads up before i come i would love to train with you when im there. I dont think im making it to the Mosconi cup this year i hope Hatch gets picked he will bring alot excitment and a no fear attitude for the U.S.

Blair

LoGiC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool concept to throw pool into the mix with two of the most upcoming and watched events.

Who was the Snooker player that wanted to play John Schmidt in 8 ball and then fight in a cage/ring for like 20 Grand? He's on AZ as chamillionaire or something like that. He seems sporty enough to do it.

Voodoo Daddy

One Pocket 101
Congrats...

Hello everyone

Thank you
Blair Thein

I just wanna know if there isa 45+yr old/375lb/smoker/drinker catagory ?:eek:

Finally, your dream will be realized. You come along way and stuck it out while the nay-sayers were having a field day with your idea, congrats Blairski...you deserve it.

poolpokerpain

Registered
Pool,Poker and Pain

Big Steve

Thanks buddy i always knew if i could just find that one crazy millionaire or company that understood this project that i had a chance. You know there is no quit in me plus i just love this game and once the world see's what real pool player's do all the grinding and the fun we have in the poolrooms then add poker and cage fighting its going its going gone HOMERUN. You were there over 20 years ago in Miami at Pegs pocket my 2nd poolroom fight with Deno too funny thanks for all your years of friendship and support im glad you got Herbie watching the fights now he called and said Steve told me i have to watch this Fedor guy. You and Herbie got cage side tickets be good bud.

Blairski

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Blair, I'll come on the show if you have a superfeather weight division.

I'll fight anyone within 15lbs, I am able to play pool but Im not great and I can play poker.

Not sure if MMA can go that low in the weightclasses but there is no chance Im fighting that fatty Lee Brett! :p

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Of course I'm too old for the fighting part of the three events...thank God. It sure sounds like you have all your bases covered. I wish you the best of luck with the show and look forward to watching it either live or on the tube. I really do think you have a hit coming up. Johnnyt