Question

Greg/Diamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Should I post all DCC information on the DCC section on this site or does it matter if I post on the main forum...Greg/Diamond..or both

While I'm posting I want to thank all the AZers who answer questions for everyone at Diamond as we can't respond in a timely manner to all questions...Greg

Last edited:

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
i vote for main section. i never check dcc section.

but its up to the mods, i dont think theyll mind much since no one is likely to complain. just my 2 cents

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Greg/Diamond said:
Should I post all DCC information on the DCC section on this site or does it matter if I post on the main forum...Greg/Diamond..or both

While I'm posting I want to thank all the AZers who answer questions for everyone at Diamond as we can't respond in a timely manner to all questions...Greg
I was going to comment earlier Greg, but thought I'd pass, until now...LOL The main section would be better for more views for right now, then in the DCC section when you get closer to Dday...lol like around October or so. Lots of new people on the main forum, but at this time, no need to check the DCC forum, to far away as of yet:grin:

Glen

PS. I'm in Texas, working my way back to the factory, but if it's this hot back there, I'm a coming in naked:eek:

Glen

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If this is info on the DCC, you can probably post it on the forehead of everyone's mom on here and you would not get any complaints about it.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Please post both places

As long as the owner and moderators are fine with it please post in both sections. Many will miss things just posted in the DCC section and posted only on the main page it may fall off the front page and be lost.

Many thanks for all of your efforts. I do know that starting over almost from scratch has to be a little painful and very annoying at times. I have helped put on some small events and it was an eye opener even after being a competitor or spectator for many years. Nothing just happens. Somebody has to tend to every detail, large and small !!

Hu